Ebook for immigration

Old Jun 20th 2011, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

edmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud of
Default Ebook for immigration

Hi all, before i came across Britsh Expats forum, I did find this ebook, I have asked Sue if it was ok to post it, and was told yes go ahead.
So here it is, If anyone at all thinks the link is a waste of time or has bad information, please feel free to comment, I would rather people know that not know, and as Im still new here, I also are not sure if the info on it is all good. But just incase, here is the link.

Last edited by edmontonian; Jun 20th 2011 at 8:54 pm. Reason: link no good or as zoe says worse than useless
Old Jun 20th 2011, 8:30 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ebook for immigration

This is hideously out of date , the pass mark has not been 75 points for a long long time

No mention of FSW1 , 2 routes and the fact that you need a job offer if your NOC code isn't on " the list"

Personally I'd rate it as worse than useless
Old Jun 20th 2011, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

edmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud ofedmontonian has much to be proud of

ok, sorry i posted it, like i said i asked sue first to look at it, so get one of the admins to remove it then
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:51 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry if that was a bt harsh , it's been a bad day!
I stand by my assessment of the info but it's always nice when a) someone shares something that may be useful to others and b) goes to the trouble of checking the site rules first

So thanks anyway
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

No problem Zoe, we all have our off days, me included, all good.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 8:47 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the book/link, but I have to agree with Zoe. It's nice when people take the time to share something they think may be of use to others, so full marks for that
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by james.mc
Didn't see the book/link, but I have to agree with Zoe. It's nice when people take the time to share something they think may be of use to others, so full marks for that
Thanks James, I took it out because I didnt want anyone going on there and seeing wrong information. Zoe had a look for me which i appreciate and found it to not be very good, Im still learning myself so wasnt sure.
I would like to help out long after I have my visa, which Im putting in end of June yay.

Ed