early 2006 cases any news?

Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:48 pm
Just Joined

gobritain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default early 2006 cases any news?

Dear all,
As you know some of us got a reply from buffalo that our cases will be reviewed for finalization early 2006. Did you get any update on it. How early is early? How reliable is the information?
I will appreciate your comments
Best regards
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:55 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

Originally Posted by gobritain
Dear all,
As you know some of us got a reply from buffalo that our cases will be reviewed for finalization early 2006. Did you get any update on it. How early is early? How reliable is the information?
I will appreciate your comments
Best regards
Dreamer! Information will start coming out in late december if we are lucky and then in dribs and drabs as they get around to each case.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 11:12 am
Tab
Forum Regular

Tab is on a distinguished road

The number of people getting the "early 2006" message is growing. With their slow speed in everything else, it is getting hard to believe they are going to fulfill their predicition of "early 2006" to each they have sent it.

It would be great if they will do what they said, but I am not going to bet on it. I think we all need to make contingency plans.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Azam Ali will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tab
The number of people getting the "early 2006" message is growing. With their slow speed in everything else, it is getting hard to believe they are going to fulfill their predicition of "early 2006" to each they have sent it.

It would be great if they will do what they said, but I am not going to bet on it. I think we all need to make contingency plans.
I received letter from CHC Singapore that :-

1. They have priority to settle are cases before Jun 1, 20002.
2. They are confident that the could clear these all cases by end of 2005.

I suspect these two targets are not limited to CHC Singapore only, CIC across the board trying to clear these all cases by end of this years, that explains same kind of early 2006, expected completion date coming out from Buffalo and London.

Cheers.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:15 am
Tab
Forum Regular

Tab is on a distinguished road

That is good news, thanks for sharing it Azam Ali.
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:58 am
Mission Accomplished !

bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Azam Ali
I received letter from CHC Singapore that :-

1. They have priority to settle are cases before Jun 1, 20002.
2. They are confident that the could clear these all cases by end of 2005.

I suspect these two targets are not limited to CHC Singapore only, CIC across the board trying to clear these all cases by end of this years, that explains same kind of early 2006, expected completion date coming out from Buffalo and London.

Cheers.
Good to know.. good to know.