early 2006 cases any news?

Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:48 pm
  #1  
Just Joined
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 12
gobritain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default early 2006 cases any news?

Dear all,
As you know some of us got a reply from buffalo that our cases will be reviewed for finalization early 2006. Did you get any update on it. How early is early? How reliable is the information?
I will appreciate your comments
Best regards
gobritain is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:55 am
  #2  
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 4,483
Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

Originally Posted by gobritain
Dear all,
As you know some of us got a reply from buffalo that our cases will be reviewed for finalization early 2006. Did you get any update on it. How early is early? How reliable is the information?
I will appreciate your comments
Best regards
Dreamer! Information will start coming out in late december if we are lucky and then in dribs and drabs as they get around to each case.
Jim Humphries is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2005, 11:12 am
  #3  
Tab
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 93
Tab is on a distinguished road
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

The number of people getting the "early 2006" message is growing. With their slow speed in everything else, it is getting hard to believe they are going to fulfill their predicition of "early 2006" to each they have sent it.

It would be great if they will do what they said, but I am not going to bet on it. I think we all need to make contingency plans.
Tab is offline  
Old Nov 7th 2005, 12:06 pm
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 210
Azam Ali will become famous soon enough
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

Originally Posted by Tab
The number of people getting the "early 2006" message is growing. With their slow speed in everything else, it is getting hard to believe they are going to fulfill their predicition of "early 2006" to each they have sent it.

It would be great if they will do what they said, but I am not going to bet on it. I think we all need to make contingency plans.
I received letter from CHC Singapore that :-

1. They have priority to settle are cases before Jun 1, 20002.
2. They are confident that the could clear these all cases by end of 2005.

I suspect these two targets are not limited to CHC Singapore only, CIC across the board trying to clear these all cases by end of this years, that explains same kind of early 2006, expected completion date coming out from Buffalo and London.

Cheers.
Azam Ali is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2005, 3:15 am
  #5  
Tab
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 93
Tab is on a distinguished road
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

That is good news, thanks for sharing it Azam Ali.
Tab is offline  
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:58 am
  #6  
Mission Accomplished !
 
bubbleface's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 107
bubbleface will become famous soon enoughbubbleface will become famous soon enough
Default Re: early 2006 cases any news?

Originally Posted by Azam Ali
I received letter from CHC Singapore that :-

1. They have priority to settle are cases before Jun 1, 20002.
2. They are confident that the could clear these all cases by end of 2005.

I suspect these two targets are not limited to CHC Singapore only, CIC across the board trying to clear these all cases by end of this years, that explains same kind of early 2006, expected completion date coming out from Buffalo and London.

Cheers.
Good to know.. good to know.
bubbleface is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.