Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

e-status any advice is appreciated

e-status any advice is appreciated

Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Malnasery is an unknown quantity at this point
Default e-status any advice is appreciated

Hi every body
We are waiting for passports request since April 2004.
When ever I use the on-line service using my File No. I got the following message:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e-Client Application Status
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
· Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
· This service is only available to clients with applications in process.
· At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application if you have:
· applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All reasons above are not applicable to us.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 4:43 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: e-status any advice is appreciated

Originally Posted by Malnasery
Hi every body
We are waiting for passports request since April 2004.
When ever I use the on-line service using my File No. I got the following message:
e-Client Application Status
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
· Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
· This service is only available to clients with applications in process.
· At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application if you have:
· applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;

All reasons above are not applicable to us.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

Make sure you enter your name exactly the same way you wrote it in the application. Also, if you have a very long name (More than first, middle and last name) Try different combination of names. They might have mixed up your middle name......
Old Jan 17th 2005, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

I too am getting the same error, wile using eclient.I tried different combinations but not getting a result.

After my application i got once 'under process' .Since that i always get the same error as u said.

Regds
PP
Old Jan 17th 2005, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

zider is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't bother with it, it's a waste of time and not updated. Mine says "in process we began processing your file March 2004" and yet I have already had medicals and completed securiry and am getting pp request soon
Old Jan 17th 2005, 9:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zider
Don't bother with it, it's a waste of time and not updated. Mine says "in process we began processing your file March 2004" and yet I have already had medicals and completed securiry and am getting pp request soon
Jammy............why dont you post your time line so others can cling to some hope.
Good luck with everything.
Old Jan 17th 2005, 9:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Are you British? The first few times I used it I didn't read properly and chose Scotland from the drop-down list, assuming it was asking where I lived not where I was born, England. (Why is the UK split up on that country list anyway?). Double-check all your details and it should work. Not that there's ever any useful information there anyhow

Biiiiink
Old Jan 18th 2005, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Malnasery is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MJ23
Make sure you enter your name exactly the same way you wrote it in the application. Also, if you have a very long name (More than first, middle and last name) Try different combination of names. They might have mixed up your middle name......
Thank you very much, I got it. The problem was in the family name.
Regards