E-clinet recognises me

Old May 4th 2005, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-client recognises me

Hurray,

I am now certain my application is in Mississuaga, it was rcvd on 11th April and processing started 2nd May.

Ever the pessimist, I am now just hoping they do not find a reason to send it back, please please no!!!

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso

Last edited by Jameso; May 4th 2005 at 11:39 am. Reason: spelling
Old May 4th 2005, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: E-client recognises me

Originally Posted by Jameso
Hurray,

I am now certain my application is in Mississuaga, it was rcvd on 11th April and processing started 2nd May.

Ever the pessimist, I am now just hoping they do not find a reason to send it back, please please no!!!

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso
or even E CLIENT, its not a skin cream really
Old May 4th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

dozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond reputedozzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray,

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso
Congratulations.

It is my understanding that if there were problems with you application that would have caused CIC to send it back you would not have gotten the AOR card that would allow you to access the e-client pages, so it must have passed the very basic paper screen. So all sections that are required are there and signatures are where they should be and the correct fees have been enclosed.

That doesn't meant that there are any issues with the content, I'm sure you checked (and re-checked, and re-checked, and re-checked, before putting everything in the envelope,) those will be found later and requests for additional docs or interview will follow, but for the mean time, enjoy the wait.

Dozzzzy
Old May 4th 2005, 12:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Hurray,

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso
Just keep checking eclient. make sure it is still there.
Old May 4th 2005, 12:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-clinet recognises me

Best of luck Jameso!
Old May 4th 2005, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Hey Jameso,

Congrats on getting all together and posted..... You are on your way!
Old May 5th 2005, 6:05 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
Best of luck Jameso!
What do you mean 'in transit to Winnipeg'!!?? You mean my Biiiiink finding mission to Glasgow next week will be in vain?

Jameso, congrats, it's a great feelng when the system finally recognises you eh?
Old May 5th 2005, 3:17 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzRob
What do you mean 'in transit to Winnipeg'!!?? You mean my Biiiiink finding mission to Glasgow next week will be in vain?

Jameso, congrats, it's a great feelng when the system finally recognises you eh?
congrats Jameso!
atleast the e-clinet has started showing something..
Old May 5th 2005, 7:27 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Hurray,

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso
Thats the Beginning of the Beginning
Old May 27th 2005, 8:48 pm
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray,

good vibes, good vibes

Jameso
Right behind you Jameso, received on the 18th of April and started the application process on the 10 of may.

Good luck to you
Old May 27th 2005, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by andy_sheila
Right behind you Jameso, received on the 18th of April and started the application process on the 10 of may.

Good luck to you
Are you already in Canada????

Jameso
Old May 28th 2005, 11:20 am
Class 1 Driver and Nurse

andy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond reputeandy_sheila has a reputation beyond repute

Are you already in Canada????

Jameso
Yes we are, me (andy) as a visitor and the rest of the family as citizens. I will probably have to come back for interview and/or if it takes longer than 6 months to complete.
I highly recommend Annapolis Royal if you like the quiet life, or Middleton/Kentville/New Minas if you like it a touch busier.