Wikiposts

e-client status has changed!

Old Mar 11th 2005, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default e-client status has changed!

Went to my eclient status today, and in addition to the 'in process' (last 20 months) it said 'MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean that a decision has been made now? and that the Passport request is imminent? or am I dreaming?
Old Mar 11th 2005, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Mimi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: e-client status has changed!

Originally Posted by Majj
Went to my eclient status today, and in addition to the 'in process' (last 20 months) it said 'MEDICAL RESULTS RECEIVED'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean that a decision has been made now? and that the Passport request is imminent? or am I dreaming?
Yes you can expect the PP request within 2-3 weeks

Mimi
Old Mar 12th 2005, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Hi Majj,
Can you post your timeline pls.?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cashew
Hi Majj,
Can you post your timeline pls.?
Sure, Applied June 2003.
August 2004, request for medicals + moved to Dubai from London.
December 2004, did medicals.
I also lived in the US for a few months which may have affected the duration of background check.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:42 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Sure, Applied June 2003.
I also lived in the US for a few months which may have affected the duration of background check.
Contrary to Mimi, the "medical received" just means the medical has been received. It does not mean a passport request in 2/3 weeks. The background and security checks have to be completed prior to any pp request.

PMM
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:43 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Sure, Applied June 2003.
u should be getting a PP request soon! so, until then enjoy drinking
Old Mar 12th 2005, 4:47 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Contrary to Mimi, the "medical received" just means the medical has been received. It does not mean a passport request in 2/3 weeks. The background and security checks have to be completed prior to any pp request.

PMM
I might be wrong PMM, but i thought background and security checks were done after the passport is received by the CHCs! this is becuz they want to see if u have been convicted at any port of entry, and nothing more than passport would hold evidence to it.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

SKBT8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: e-client status has changed!

Not always the case, My E-client changed to medicals received in January -05 and got a letter form CHC in feb requesting for one more doc within 60days.I have decided to order CAIPS notes to see whether everything else completed.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 5:46 am
Happy Canadian PR

ozinca will become famous soon enoughozinca will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

PMM
PMM is right. "Medicals received' has no relation with passport request letter. Different visa posts will have different proceedures. I was freaking out waiting for the 'medicals received' to show on my eclient as my medicals were over 12 months old. I 'landed' as a PR on March 08, 2005 and while my eclient now shows COMPLETE, it still doesn't and never has shown 'medicals received'.

But, having said that, every case is different. You just never know.

Last edited by ozinca; Mar 12th 2005 at 5:50 am.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 6:44 am
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, it seems that "medicals received" means different things for different visa posts. For example, of late, it seems that when a Buffalo applicant gets "medicals received," it seems that a passport request is on the way. On another forum, there are lots of applicants who medicals had already been "received" for months, but nothing is logged until there is a formal review of their cases. Once the eclient changes to "medicals have been received" they hear something within a week. But sometimes, as the last posting indicates, the e-client never changes--even after landing. For London applicants, it seems that they actually log the medicals as being received when they are actually "received."

Wouldn't it be great if e-client was actually linked to the CAIPS system?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

PMM is right. There is no relationship between PPR and the "medicals received" meesage in Eclient. Maybe some cases, people might get the PPR within the 2/3 weeks of such an update. But, clearly in such cases, all the required checks must have have complted by the time medical results reach the visa post, hecne the PPR.

Coming to my personal experience: the message "Medicals results have been received " was added on Nov 1, 2004 (pl do not ask how do I know that sure)and it is more than 18 weeks since then without any news from them.

Hope this will answer the original poster question at least to some extent.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Inspace
Yes, it seems that "medicals received" means different things for different visa posts. For example, of late, it seems that when a Buffalo applicant gets "medicals received," it seems that a passport request is on the way. On another forum, there are lots of applicants who medicals had already been "received" for months, but nothing is logged until there is a formal review of their cases. Once the eclient changes to "medicals have been received" they hear something within a week. But sometimes, as the last posting indicates, the e-client never changes--even after landing. For London applicants, it seems that they actually log the medicals as being received when they are actually "received."

Wouldn't it be great if e-client was actually linked to the CAIPS system?
CHC London actually received the medicals in December 2004. So why does it take them so long to update the eclient March? Plus they have been conducting the background checks since August. How long do they need?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: e-client status has changed!

How long do they need?

How long is a piece of string?
Old Mar 12th 2005, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blairwitch
How long is a piece of string?
Twice as long as from the mid point to one end.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well contrary to all the discussions taken place, I have just received a letter post marked 3/3/05 from the CHC in London saying visas are ready for issue!!! GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.