E-client: joy!

Old Jun 11th 2005, 7:34 am
Just Joined

RB220 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default E-client: joy!

My e-client changed to "decision made" today! I am sooooo happy. Of course I should wait for the letter to be sure it's a positive decision but still....))
Here's my timeline for In-country common-law sponsorship:

Application Received by Vegreville: Dec 31 2004
Started processing: March 14 2005
Letter for approval in principle sent June 9, 2005
Letter about the decision made sent June 9, 2005

Now I am thinking the decision made could mean they've finalized the PR application ... which would be fantastic, but I guess I'll know when I get the letters.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:19 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-client: joy!

Originally Posted by RB220
My e-client changed to "decision made" today! I am sooooo happy. Of course I should wait for the letter to be sure it's a positive decision but still....))
Here's my timeline for In-country common-law sponsorship:

Application Received by Vegreville: Dec 31 2004
Started processing: March 14 2005
Letter for approval in principle sent June 9, 2005
Letter about the decision made sent June 9, 2005

Now I am thinking the decision made could mean they've finalized the PR application ... which would be fantastic, but I guess I'll know when I get the letters.
great news mate....
congrats
Old Jun 11th 2005, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

WOW that is wonderful.....6 months!!!!

also thanks for posting on here.....i am hoping to send my application for inland Spouse visa this week coming..........6 months!..please Goddess give me that and i will be a happy little aussie chick in Canada
Old Jun 11th 2005, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

RB220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks 2 both of you!

Maple Leaf, I hope you application goes through quickly and without any problems! I don't know if that helped mine, but we tried to be really really clear and concise and filled all forms out very carefully, and topped them by a 'table of contents list'.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
WOW that is wonderful.....6 months!!!!

also thanks for posting on here.....i am hoping to send my application for inland Spouse visa this week coming..........6 months!..please Goddess give me that and i will be a happy little aussie chick in Canada