Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

E-Client disappears after landing!!!! ITS MY TURN

E-Client disappears after landing!!!! ITS MY TURN

Old May 5th 2005, 3:21 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Angry E-Client disappears after landing!!!! ITS MY TURN

hey guys;
like I was reading the forum some days back and people had experiences of their e-cas status disappearing after they landed.. :scared:

the same happened to me..
I have e-mailed the Webmaster and the havent fixed it yet!! any clues how long would it take for the to fix it and get it to "completed" ?
Old May 5th 2005, 7:24 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: E-Client disappears after landing!!!! ITS MY TURN

Originally Posted by amancharan
hey guys;
like I was reading the forum some days back and people had experiences of their e-cas status disappearing after they landed..

I have e-mailed the Webmaster and the havent fixed it yet!! any clues how long would it take for the to fix it and get it to "completed" ?
How can you survive it? :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old May 5th 2005, 7:37 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amancharan
hey guys;
like I was reading the forum some days back and people had experiences of their e-cas status disappearing after they landed.. :scared:

OK, thats the saddest thing Ive ever read here. YOU HAVE LANDED NOW, WHAT ON EARTH IS THE ATTRACTION OF E-Cas!!! Get out there and get on with your life Forget all about eclient, Caips and the rest of it!
Old May 5th 2005, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by iaink
OK, thats the saddest thing Ive ever read here. YOU HAVE LANDED NOW, WHAT ON EARTH IS THE ATTRACTION OF E-Cas!!! Get out there and get on with your life Forget all about eclient, Caips and the rest of it!
Hey, its hard to get over an addiction! I still find myself staring at e-client even though it changed to Completed over a week ago

Not sure why some people's e-client disapear. Mine changed the next day!!
Old May 5th 2005, 9:47 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Check!!!
Old May 5th 2005, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scouse
Check!!!
e-client? whats that? Ok i think i know

Last edited by Patsy; May 5th 2005 at 10:28 am. Reason: realised what it was
Old May 5th 2005, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

I guess its a sad thing to loose something you lived with for long time, anyway its now a pleasant memories
Congrat! anyway why dont you tell us about life overthere,
Old May 5th 2005, 10:40 am
Gone Walkabout

Scouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really niceScouse is just really nice

Originally Posted by Patsy
e-client? whats that? Ok i think i know
Please, Patsy, don't go there!! If you value your sanity, stay away from e-client!!! Just look what it's done to the rest of us!!!

We were all normal people untill we discovered how to get [in there]. The Daleks are pussy-cats compared to the monsters at the CHC!!! :scared:

Last edited by Scouse; May 5th 2005 at 10:49 am.
Old May 5th 2005, 10:42 am

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
I guess its a sad thing to loose something you lived with for long time, anyway its now a pleasant memories
Congrat! anyway why dont you tell us about life overthere,
Life is cool..
just applied for my SIN today and would start looking for the opportunities really soon.
right now; just chilling under sunny montreal weather
Old May 5th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Patsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to allPatsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scouse
Please, Patsy, don't go there!! If you value your sanity, stay away from e-client!!! Just look what it's done to the rest of us!!!

We were all normal people untill we discovered how to get [in there]. The Daleks are pussy-cats compared to the monsters at the CHC!!! :scared:
hmmmm now i have to know!!
Old May 5th 2005, 10:59 am
Gone Walkabout

Originally Posted by Patsy
hmmmm now i have to know!!

Well, you asked for it!!

http://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/Secu...e=Security.jsp

Don't say you weren't warned!!
Old May 5th 2005, 2:21 pm
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

It took a week for e-cas to start to work again. It appeared the Monday after I inquired.

True, it does seem crazy to check it! However, I did discover an error in my mailing address (which is exactly what I wanted to check up on, and of course the psychological satisfaction of seeing the word "completed" and not "in-process").

So, I used the change of address feature. This is important because it is the address they use to send your PR card.
Old May 5th 2005, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Are you sure that the address on E-client is the one where the PR card is sent to? Isn't the address used the one provided on entry at the port of arrival? ie you will have to provide a Canadian address

So, I used the change of address feature. This is important because it is the address they use to send your PR card.[/QUOTE]
Old May 6th 2005, 12:56 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kki6
Are you sure that the address on E-client is the one where the PR card is sent to? Isn't the address used the one provided on entry at the port of arrival? ie you will have to provide a Canadian address
Yes, in fact you dont really have to give an address at the point of entry if you dont know what it is going to be, you can then inform CIC later on through the website.
Old May 6th 2005, 10:08 am

Yes, in fact you dont really have to give an address at the point of entry if you dont know what it is going to be, you can then inform CIC later on through the website.
As an update:

My e-cas changed to "Complete" today, after i e-mailed the webmaster.. I was damn happy to see it
they were nice enough to e-mail me back with an apology and the info that my e-cas has been fixed.