E-Client addicts?

Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Flembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura about
Default E-Client addicts?

I think I need help !!

Being totally fed up of checking the e-client every hour, I wrote some software that now does it all for me. Every 2 minutes it logs in and grabs my status !!

E-Client status updates right to my desktop. Ah, bliss.

Old Apr 14th 2005, 5:41 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: E-Client addicts?

Originally Posted by Flembo70
I think I need help !!

Being totally fed up of checking the e-client every hour, I wrote some software that now does it all for me. Every 2 minutes it logs in and grabs my status !!

Hey, great job.

Just wondering if you are willing to distribute your program free of cost to the e-client checkholics ? Actually this was in my mind from long time, but could not make it so far .

It would be even more nice to have the updated status every 30 seconds :scared: .

Last edited by pattu; Apr 14th 2005 at 5:45 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Flembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura aboutFlembo70 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pattu
Hey, great job.

Just wondering if you are willing to distribute your program free of cost to the e-client checkholics ? Actually this was in my mind from long time, but could not make it so far .

It would be even more nice to have the updated status every 30 seconds :scared: .
I would be happy to but I will need to put some error handling in it first (I don;t normally bother when its personal software). Give me a day or so and if you really would like a copy, I can upload it to the web.

I have written it so that it uses my file number and its checking for PR status only but hey, if people want to try it and let me know how they get on, I would be happy to extend its functionality.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

Chuck_H. is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be happy to but I will need to put some error handling in it first (I don;t normally bother when its personal software). Give me a day or so and if you really would like a copy, I can upload it to the web.

I have written it so that it uses my file number and its checking for PR status only but hey, if people want to try it and let me know how they get on, I would be happy to extend its functionality.
Hey Flembo...can you program mine to lie, so it reads "decision made...ppr has been sent" ....appreciate it..LOL
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:48 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

I think I need help !!

I'm so proud of you, I have tears in my eyes
Old Apr 14th 2005, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

you are genius man...we are all waiting your "creature"!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:02 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Please make it a generalised and user-friendly program. Can you program it so that whenever there is an actual update to the status, it will give a unique warning (kind of ringing bell) .

I am really eager to test your program, because I am planning to be back to E-Therapy as early as coming Monday. :scared:

Last edited by pattu; Apr 14th 2005 at 7:05 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:10 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

I think I need help !!

I have to admit, I have entertained the thought......

however I fear, the joy of this feature may grow stale on you quite quickly, it is like quickly swallowing nutrition pills instead of a gourmet 5 course meal.

Just think of what you are missing:

clicking through the CIC/site, experiencing ever increasing excitement with 3 screens of extended anticipation growing as you confirm the terms of use, and carefully enter your data. All these transactions only leading you up to the ultimate climax of extacy, when finally the IN PROCESS appears on my screen, ...... to be followed by the "pettit mort" of the details page with its rather drastic logoff button which leaves you slumped before your screen with the fading afterglow of the experience........

I think I will stick with the real thing, alltough I am curious and will try your "nutrition pill" once. Thanks and here is some Karma for the effort.

Got to go check again
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:10 pm
The ECA Godfather

Please make it a generalised and user-friendly program. Can you program it so that whenever there is an actual update to the status, it will give a unique warning (kind of ringing bell) .

I am really eager to test your program, because I am planning to be back to E-Therapy as early as coming Monday. :scared:
Although, part of the therapy is the process of logging in and the exciting 2 seconds before the "In Process" hitting you in the face!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:12 pm
The ECA Godfather

Originally Posted by mhhp
I have to admit, I have entertained the thought......

however I fear, the joy of this feature may grow stale on you quite quickly, it is like quickly swallowing nutrition pills instead of a gourmet 5 course meal.

Just think of what you are missing:

clicking through the CIC/site, experiencing ever increasing excitement with 3 screens of extended anticipation growing as you confirm the terms of use, and carefully enter your data. All these transactions only leading you up to the ultimate climax of extacy, when finally the IN PROCESS appears on my screen, ...... to be followed by the "pettit mort" of the details page with its rather drastic logoff button which leaves you slumped before your screen with the fading afterglow of the experience........

I think I will stick with the real thing, alltough I am curious and will try your "nutrition pill" once. Thanks and here is some Karma for the effort.

Got to go check again
Read my post Great minds think a like
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:14 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MJ23
Read my post Great minds think a like
In fact they do

Here s to great minds
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Ok, you can download version 1 from :

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/flemingfamily

Go into the Files folder and download EChecker.exe

Install and run it. Remember, at this stage it will only check based on file number and is a 'beta' version.

Fill in the details and click the start checking button.

Anyway, give it a go and let me have some feedback. If it's worth doing, I can always add some features for those who like the excitement.

Something along the lines of rolling dice, drum rolls etc. before the final status reveal.

The file does not contains any viruses and will not do ANY damage to your PC or gather ANY info etc. etc. It has been written and tested on an XP machine.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:02 pm
Finally it happened

Ok, you can download version 1 from :

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/flemingfamily

Go into the Files folder and download EChecker.exe

Install and run it. Remember, at this stage it will only check based on file number and is a 'beta' version.

Fill in the details and click the start checking button.

Anyway, give it a go and let me have some feedback. If it's worth doing, I can always add some features for those who like the excitement.

Something along the lines of rolling dice, drum rolls etc. before the final status reveal.

The file does not contains any viruses and will not do ANY damage to your PC or gather ANY info etc. etc. It has been written and tested on an XP machine.
I would expect the program to show some thing beyond 'In Process' - the lines that you see on clicking 'In Process'.

I appreciate your efforts though.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

I would expect the program to show some thing beyond 'In Process' - the lines that you see on clicking 'In Process'.

I appreciate your efforts though.
Not sure what you mean? If the status is In Process, thats what it shows. As my status is In Process, I haven't been able to test it with anything else.

What did you have in mind?
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:21 pm
Finally it happened

Not sure what you mean? If the status is In Process, thats what it shows. As my status is In Process, I haven't been able to test it with anything else.

What did you have in mind?
In my case, when I click 'In Process' it shows 'We have started processing your application on MMM DD, YYYY'.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.