Wikiposts

e-cas status

Old Mar 23rd 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all
Default e-cas status

hi all,
has anybody received thier ppr and their e-cas status still said "in process"
just curious.....and impatient
cheers all
Paul

ps Robski....can u send your dancers up to glasgow
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

Juliew is a jewel in the roughJuliew is a jewel in the roughJuliew is a jewel in the roughJuliew is a jewel in the roughJuliew is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: e-cas status

Originally Posted by PaulCall
hi all,
cheers all
Paul

Hi PaulCall,

I just received my request for passport today; however the e-cas still says in-process.

Good luck, I understand the impatience.

Julie
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:04 pm
Forum Regular

RodseyUK will become famous soon enoughRodseyUK will become famous soon enough

Your e-cas status usually doesn't change until after your passport/visa/copr have been dispatched to you.

I wouldn't get excited about e-cas because all it will say is "Complete".

If you cick on complete the next page to appear will say is:

" We started processing your application on <month> <day>, <year>.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

Once you have landed a further line will be added that will say:

"You entered Canada at <Port of entry> on <month> <day>, <year> and became a Permanent Resident."
Old Mar 24th 2007, 1:48 am
BE Enthusiast

PaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to allPaulCall is a name known to all

thanks rodsey.
i am just getting paranoid,after receiving an email from chc london that i will shortly receive my ppr and info,which was 3 weeks ago.
the devil inside me says it is lost in the postal system.
anywho....thanks for the info....much appreciated
Paul
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:21 am
Forum Regular

scott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the roughscott&jay is a jewel in the rough

thanks rodsey.
i am just getting paranoid,after receiving an email from chc london that i will shortly receive my ppr and info,which was 3 weeks ago.
the devil inside me says it is lost in the postal system.
anywho....thanks for the info....much appreciated
Paul
Hey

Our ecas never changed from 'in process' until after we arrived at Vancouver as permanent residents then it just changed to 'Complete: You became a permanent resident of Canada on blah blah at Vancouver International Airport'. All those months frigging checking it too! lol

Scott
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

hey scott
thanks a lot.........one less worry on my mind.....now where is my brown envelope (franticlly looking)
cheers
Paul
Old Mar 24th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

hi all,
cheers all
Paul

Hey Paul, sorry didnt reply earlier, having MANIC DIY weekend before house goes on market tomorrow (I've had nearly three years to prepare - you would have thought i would have been ready )

Just contacted the PPR Dancers, they apologise for their tardiness, apparently I had exhausted them the previous week.

I have reminded them of the Performance Related Bonus Scheme we offer and they are right back on it for you and others.

Good luck, if you need and helpful hints in the art of Postie-stalking then I'm your woman
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

hey robski,
just to let you know your dancers arrived at 7.24am and now have residency on my landing
great to hear everything is going to plan.....yesterday was spent repainting the living room (the last thing to do in the house)
thanks for your humour and all helpful/encouraging moments
keep on smiling
Paul
Old Apr 7th 2007, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

canadianghostrider is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: e-cas status

Hello everyone,

Okay I could wait to find out, but patience has run out. I got medical done about two months ago and have not heard anything. Now just two days ago, my e-cas changed. Now when I click on "In Process" it finally says something more "Medical Results have been Received."

Simple question I have is..... does this mean they have mailed me something?

Thanks a lot
Old Apr 7th 2007, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

it means it wont be far away

paul
Old Apr 8th 2007, 4:12 am
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

Ecas = hahahahaha lets wind up those immigrants who think they might get some information

Ecas is a complete waste of time, my application (family visa) wasn't even on ECAS some, don't waste your time (i know easy to say) and keep looking at it, although i must admit even after reading other people saying don't rely on it i still did check

Steve
Old Apr 8th 2007, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

Messorius is a jewel in the roughMessorius is a jewel in the roughMessorius is a jewel in the roughMessorius is a jewel in the roughMessorius is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by steved61
Ecas = hahahahaha lets wind up those immigrants who think they might get some information

Ecas is a complete waste of time, my application (family visa) wasn't even on ECAS some, don't waste your time (i know easy to say) and keep looking at it, although i must admit even after reading other people saying don't rely on it i still did check

Steve
Kept me updated at every step. I'd say it's less e-Cas being useless as it being grossly underutilized.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

my ecas states that decision has been made and i will(have) receive a letter.
it was up to date within two days of receiving my ppr.
i think it really depends on your the immigration officer being efficient.
mine was great.....kept me up to date and was helpful when they needed to be.
Paul
Old Apr 8th 2007, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

Mine said 'in process' until I picked up my visa.

It would be a useful system, but just doesn't seem to get updated often.
Old Apr 8th 2007, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

MesserMoony is on a distinguished road

The idea in principle works but as Paul said I think it is more to do with the officer. If someone is organised then your information goes up when you need it. That being said so far mine has been efficient.