E-CAS log in has changed

Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:31 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default E-CAS log in has changed

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone else has noticed that the E-CAS web page has changed and that you can no longer log in using the file number sent by London VO? However if I use the file number given to me by CIC Halifax when they sent me AOR way back in Jan I am able to log in?

Regards

Andrew
Old Aug 1st 2013, 12:30 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: E-CAS log in has changed

I've just logged in using my original immigration file number, issued in 2010, and it accepted my login information as it has always done.

The page does look a bit different I will admit.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 1:15 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Hi,

Will only accept my EP000***** not my B061****** well still in the system so that's all that matters.

Andrew
Old Aug 1st 2013, 3:40 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: E-CAS log in has changed

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
Hi,

Will only accept my EP000***** not my B061****** well still in the system so that's all that matters.

Andrew
And, of course, no explanation or instruction for the change was given!
Old Aug 1st 2013, 4:03 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Yet their page on what identification numbers are accepted, updated on 11th July, show you can use either.

Very strange.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/red...id_num&lang=en
Old Aug 1st 2013, 8:12 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Andrew
Andrew

When I posted above I used a B05******* number and it accepted that. I have no other number. Confusion reigns as ever
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:14 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by james.mc
Andrew

When I posted above I used a B05******* number and it accepted that. I have no other number. Confusion reigns as ever
Well we would have nothing to talk about if it was straight forward We land on a 12 month visitor record on the 7th or deported on the 8th, house all packed up and into storage. Lets hope all my paper work and evidence of application CBSA let us in to wait it out for the rest of the process. Funnily enough CIC accepted our address change to our Canadian one, E-Cas was updated 2 days after I sent the CSE....so they do take notice, just depends on what they choose to take notice of!

Regards

Andrew
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:23 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Well we would have nothing to talk about if it was straight forward We land on a 12 month visitor record on the 7th or deported on the 8th, house all packed up and into storage. Lets hope all my paper work and evidence of application CBSA let us in to wait it out for the rest of the process. Funnily enough CIC accepted our address change to our Canadian one, E-Cas was updated 2 days after I sent the CSE....so they do take notice, just depends on what they choose to take notice of!

Regards

Andrew
Do you have a letter of support for a work permit from Manitoba? If you do, you will be able to obtain a TWP at the POE.

"...If you have obtained a job offer from a Manitoba employer after you were nominated by MPNP, the MPNP may issue a supporting letter for a work permit application..."

Hope it goes well anyway.

Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:38 am
Andrew

Originally Posted by siouxie
Do you have a letter of support for a work permit from Manitoba? If you do, you will be able to obtain a TWP at the POE.

"...If you have obtained a job offer from a Manitoba employer after you were nominated by MPNP, the MPNP may issue a supporting letter for a work permit application..."

Hope it goes well anyway.

Hi,

Actually we did ask MPNP for a letter of support but any employer offering a job had to be signed up to the employment standards, but my wife's (She is the main applicant) future employer was not signed up to this, so no letter of support could be issued. Funnily enough, I have a written job offer but I am not the principle applicant, so nothing I can do about this until London get there act together and make a decision on our application. As I see it we don't need to go through the LMO process and I am not sure whether they would give me a TWP based on my job offer? I think we might have a decision within the next 2-3 months, which we have factored in, so no issues really if we have to wait. I have medical insurance to cover us, and we will be staying with my parents in Brandon until we have COPR

Thanks for the info

Regards

Andrew
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:42 am
Banned

Hi,

Actually we did ask MPNP for a letter of support but any employer offering a job had to be signed up to the employment standards, but my wife's (She is the main applicant) future employer was not signed up to this, so no letter of support could be issued. Funnily enough, I have a written job offer but I am not the principle applicant, so nothing I can do about this until London get there act together and make a decision on our application. As I see it we don't need to go through the LMO process and I am not sure whether they would give me a TWP based on my job offer? I think we might have a decision within the next 2-3 months, which we have factored in, so no issues really if we have to wait. I have medical insurance to cover us, and we will be staying with my parents in Brandon until we have COPR

Thanks for the info

Regards

Andrew
What a pain in the bum! I have never heard of those requirements, so thank you for the information.

Hope your move over goes smoothly.