Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Doubts regarding medical instructions

Doubts regarding medical instructions

Old Mar 9th 2005, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Rupali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Doubts regarding medical instructions

Hi All:

Pls. suggest ,i Have received my medical papers from CHC,new delhi,india.
But in that there are 2 issues:
1.They have written previous postal address and phone no. on the medical instructions which has been changed now.
2.They have asked for financial proofs ,photos and all that which we have already submitted.

So pls. suggest what should we do,though we have sent them the letter and even faxed the above mentioned queries.

What if they don't respond quickly,which has a very high possibility as always happened in the past

Thanks,
Old Mar 9th 2005, 5:18 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Doubts regarding medical instructions

1. Medical forms are printed at early stage of the process, thus not all info there is up to date. Nothing to worry.

2. It is irrelevant that you submitted once things that are requested now - most of them must be up to date, especially proof of funds and photos (specs of photos changed since you submitted application). Submit all you are asked for.

Originally Posted by Rupali
Hi All:

Pls. suggest ,i Have received my medical papers from CHC,new delhi,india.
But in that there are 2 issues:
1.They have written previous postal address and phone no. on the medical instructions which has been changed now.
2.They have asked for financial proofs ,photos and all that which we have already submitted.

So pls. suggest what should we do,though we have sent them the letter and even faxed the above mentioned queries.

What if they don't respond quickly,which has a very high possibility as always happened in the past

Thanks,
Old Mar 9th 2005, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

But all the asked docs. I submitted just a couple of months back and all were submitted with the latest specs. only.

Even police verification certificates and all are asked again,now from where can i produce the original,I just have photo copy of that.And again showing the proof of funds will is a pain.

Why again n again they are asking this.

Regards,
Rupali

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
1. Medical forms are printed at early stage of the process, thus not all info there is up to date. Nothing to worry.

2. It is irrelevant that you submitted once things that are requested now - most of them must be up to date, especially proof of funds and photos (specs of photos changed since you submitted application). Submit all you are asked for.
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

If they have asked for photos then it is not a prob. They have asked for Police Cert & and financial proof which seems that they have not recieved or it got misplaced even if you sent. You hve to send them in order to get the visa. And as far I understand it the right of the CIC to demand financial statements that are more than 3 months old that way you are obliged to produce them until you recieve your PR. Sorry a bit direct but thats that way it goes baby..
Old Mar 9th 2005, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks,

Originally Posted by bhalerao
If they have asked for photos then it is not a prob. They have asked for Police Cert & and financial proof which seems that they have not recieved or it got misplaced even if you sent. You hve to send them in order to get the visa. And as far I understand it the right of the CIC to demand financial statements that are more than 3 months old that way you are obliged to produce them until you recieve your PR. Sorry a bit direct but thats that way it goes baby..