Double good news!!!

Old Aug 10th 2009, 7:59 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Double good news!!!

Hi all,
Had some double good news over the last 3 days. Checked the post on Saturday morning and there was a letter from the High Commission London with the Medical request's for my PR application!!!!!! Then today at work got a call from my HR manager and they got my new LMO by fax this morning!!!
Im over the moon!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: Double good news!!!

Excellent news...congrats and all the best.

MR79
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Great!!!
Old Aug 14th 2009, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and congratulations!
Old Aug 15th 2009, 8:24 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one - glad it worked out for you in the end!
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:30 pm

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

HI G77, Got my new 2yr TWP last week down in Buffalo so its turned out really well!!!
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

dinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of lightdinger24 is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great news (I have to admit I am bloomin jealous)
Sitting here writing away for jobs right now this gives me a bit of hope!

Again congrats well done!
Old Aug 15th 2009, 11:53 pm

dollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond reputedollface has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinger24
Thats great news (I have to admit I am bloomin jealous)
Sitting here writing away for jobs right now this gives me a bit of hope!

Again congrats well done!

Congrats to OP!

How's the weather in Edinburgh??
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:21 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by city4
HI G77, Got my new 2yr TWP last week down in Buffalo so its turned out really well!!!
How were they at the border? Considering my location it would be convenient to do mine at the Detroit border, but I'm not sure I want the hassle as I'm on a intra-company transfer, so no LMO...
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:28 am

HI G77, Had no problems at either side of the border. 20mins US side then another 20mins at the Canadian side. I was there at 05:30 in the morning!!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

Hi city4

I remember reading your post last month about having yout TWP refused....how did you get it resolved in the end? Was it just a case of waiting for your job to be advertised for the required amount of time, then they renewed it for you?

Really pleased it all worked out in the end for you and congrats on the 2yr WP!

HI G77, Had no problems at either side of the border. 20mins US side then another 20mins at the Canadian side. I was there at 05:30 in the morning!!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 8:06 pm

HI pinzo, didnt have the TWP refused there was a problem with the LMO extra advertising was required. After that was sorted out it was plain sailing!!! Although we did cut it close we renewed the TWP a day before they expired!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 9:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

pinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to beholdpinzo is a splendid one to behold

I bet you feel releived after all that stress!

Really glad it worked out well for you in the end, you can relax now for the next 2 years!!

Well done

HI pinzo, didnt have the TWP refused there was a problem with the LMO extra advertising was required. After that was sorted out it was plain sailing!!! Although we did cut it close we renewed the TWP a day before they expired!!
Old Aug 16th 2009, 10:14 pm

I bet you feel releived after all that stress!
The stress level was slightly high over the last few months!!!
It was worth the worry!!!
Old Aug 17th 2009, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

Jukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond reputeJukeboxwidow has a reputation beyond repute

well done!