Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Doing the sponsorship forms now, what happens next?

Wikiposts

Doing the sponsorship forms now, what happens next?

Old Jan 25th 2007, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

Raymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Doing the sponsorship forms now, what happens next?

Originally Posted by The Broady's
Hi
Looks like we are at the same stage of this prcess. Just sent off for our police info and am just about to book the medical. Will be completing the forms early Feb - just spent a few hours gathering photos and other bits from our loft!!
Yes, in a way it's nice to hear someone doing this now. Good luck with yours.

I just called to book the medical and I was told to call back tomorrow as they will not book medicals after 1:30 !!!!

Also requestiong the police form was an automated system and they said it will be emailed to me. So no idea when that will come in.

Are you currently in the UK? do you have someone in Canada already like me, my wife lives their.

R
Old Jan 25th 2007, 3:56 am
Just Joined

Sweetax is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, an immigration lawyer advised us to send in phone bills showing phone calls between each other, emails, cards, photos and anything that would show that we have been in a relationship for a long time. We just mail our in for in canada spousal application so we'll let you know how it goes! Good luck!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

The Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really niceThe Broady's is just really nice

Originally Posted by Raymate
Yes, in a way it's nice to hear someone doing this now. Good luck with yours.

I just called to book the medical and I was told to call back tomorrow as they will not book medicals after 1:30 !!!!

Also requestiong the police form was an automated system and they said it will be emailed to me. So no idea when that will come in.

Are you currently in the UK? do you have someone in Canada already like me, my wife lives their.

R
How funny - I've just rang for info on a medical and they said call back between 1-2pm!!! So i have booked in Nottingham and they can see me in Feb at a time that suits me - more expensive though

hubby and I are both in the Uk - he has dual citizenship. We are going out to do a reccie at the end of March, resumes at the ready!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

ptomlin01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi..

I was just reading your postes as I am going down the sponsorship route very soon and gathering together all the personal stuff to send in to prove we are in a genuine relationship.. I just wondered did you get all your personal stuff back after..?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Raymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud ofRaymate has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ptomlin01
Hi..

I was just reading your postes as I am going down the sponsorship route very soon and gathering together all the personal stuff to send in to prove we are in a genuine relationship.. I just wondered did you get all your personal stuff back after..?
Not got anything back as yet, not sure if you do, we sent copies of photographs (then again they was digital so just printed them out as needed)

Got my request today for my passport, shall send it next week and see what happens