I finally got medical docs for husben. Here is my time line

Application Sent (Buffalo): Oct 24, 2003
AOR: Oct 31, 2003
IA with interview waiver: Aug 2004
Got Married in July 2004 but did my medicals in Aug 2004
Sent updated Docs of Husbend: Oct 2004
Asked for updated docs and copy of spouse passport and was sent: Nov 2004
Spouse Medical : Jan 2005

I called one of the DMP and booked an appointment. I asked the lady that the medcial should be sent to Canada but she said they usually send it to CHC, London. I told her that i applied to Buffalo, USA and it should be to medical board ottawa, Canada .

Is it ok if she sends it to CHC, London and they send it to Medical board canada or i make sure that they FEDEX it to Canada.

Confused.

S
Old Jan 29th 2005, 5:53 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doing Medical in London

Originally Posted by saima_ali
Hi,

I finally got medical docs for husben. Here is my time line

Application Sent (Buffalo): Oct 24, 2003
AOR: Oct 31, 2003
IA with interview waiver: Aug 2004
Got Married in July 2004 but did my medicals in Aug 2004
Sent updated Docs of Husbend: Oct 2004
Asked for updated docs and copy of spouse passport and was sent: Nov 2004
Spouse Medical : Jan 2005

I called one of the DMP and booked an appointment. I asked the lady that the medcial should be sent to Canada but she said they usually send it to CHC, London. I told her that i applied to Buffalo, USA and it should be to medical board ottawa, Canada .

Is it ok if she sends it to CHC, London and they send it to Medical board canada or i make sure that they FEDEX it to Canada.

Confused.

S
Bring the instruction letter you received from the consulate. It should show the proper address which would normally be Ottawa.