Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Does it mean Buffalo stoped PR processing post 27th Feb applications

Does it mean Buffalo stoped PR processing post 27th Feb applications

Old Jun 14th 2008, 2:59 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Does it mean Buffalo stoped PR processing post 27th Feb applications

Your application was received before Feb 27, '08 - AOR date is irrelevant.

But it won't make any difference anyway, unless your occupation is on the future list of occupations in high demand. Don't take chances - get a job in Canada.
Old Jun 14th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Does it mean Buffalo stoped PR processing post 27th Feb applications

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
Your application was received before Feb 27, '08 - AOR date is irrelevant.

But it won't make any difference anyway, unless your occupation is on the future list of occupations in high demand. Don't take chances - get a job in Canada.
Thanks Andrew,

tracys
Old Jun 28th 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

Quarte_2005 will become famous soon enoughQuarte_2005 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Does it mean Buffalo stoped PR processing post 27th Feb applications

Andrew, are you still receiving new AOR for application after 02/27?
Old Jun 28th 2008, 12:43 pm

Yes, we do.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

timu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the rough

Yes, we do.
anymore sporting documents need to be sent or just need to wait for minster instruction and IA?
thanks
Old Jun 28th 2008, 5:03 pm

Still the same - waiting for Minister's instructions. But keep in mind that what is for example received today was generated about 2 to 4 weeks ago and mailed about a week to 10 days ago (depending from visa post), thus before amendments passed. And until Instructions are in place nothing will change.
Old Jun 28th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

timu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the roughtimu12 is a jewel in the rough

Still the same - waiting for Minister's instructions. But keep in mind that what is for example received today was generated about 2 to 4 weeks ago and mailed about a week to 10 days ago (depending from visa post), thus before amendments passed. And until Instructions are in place nothing will change.
o well, eclient shows that my case has been in process on june 6th but my consultant said he has not received AOR. did he lie? now is june 28, 3 weeks after FN has been created, i assumed because i used my 8 digi client ID to check.

Thanks Andrew