Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Does CHC London Contact applicants by phone??

Does CHC London Contact applicants by phone??

Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:12 pm
Just Joined

vauxhall man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does CHC London Contact applicants by phone??

Hi everyone, Just contacted London CHC this morning regarding my PR as family class which was started in Feb '07 and the lady said she'll definitely conatct me by next week by phone and let me know whats the next step as its been 8 months and 2 weeks since the process started. I was wondering if that happened to anyone before?

Thanks in Advance..
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

calgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nicecalgary2006 is just really nice
Default Re: Does CHC London Contact applicants by phone??

Originally Posted by vauxhall man
Hi everyone, Just contacted London CHC this morning regarding my PR as family class which was started in Feb '07 and the lady said she'll definitely conatct me by next week by phone and let me know whats the next step as its been 8 months and 2 weeks since the process started. I was wondering if that happened to anyone before?

Thanks in Advance..
Yes they do. We applied skilled worker to London CHC and updated our file with job offer etc. Our visa officer called to let us know she was issuing medical requests.

Good luck and fingers crossed for some news soon.

Julie
Old Nov 20th 2007, 10:25 pm
Just Joined

Hi Julie, Thanks for ur super-fast response and its good to know that they do coz i didn't know if i should trust the lady so hopefully she'll call next week for PPR as they requested for a copy of my passport 3 weeks ago and i sent it to them the next day i got the letter so i'm hoping it'll all be done b4 x-mas
Old Nov 20th 2007, 11:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

We got a phonecall response to a fax we sent once. They do have working telephones at CHC
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:14 pm
Just Joined

Hey thanks for the info and hopefully they'll call soon i'm kinda relaxed now so cheers again