Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Does anyone have the PNP checklist for Buffalo?

Does anyone have the PNP checklist for Buffalo?

Old Dec 4th 2011, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone have the PNP checklist for Buffalo?

.. Which they might be willing to send me (the PDF), I'm aware that the process has changed. Again.

Thank you very much in advance!
Old Dec 4th 2011, 5:17 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone have the PNP checklist for Buffalo?

Hi

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
.. Which they might be willing to send me (the PDF), I'm aware that the process has changed. Again.

Thank you very much in advance!
Is this the one you want? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5690E.pdf You know the application goes to CIO Sydney now?
Old Dec 14th 2011, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

Is this the one you want? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5690E.pdf You know the application goes to CIO Sydney now?
Thanks PMM. My application is going off to Sydney imminently.

Old Dec 15th 2011, 12:54 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Did you get the email last night from PNP office re Sydney taking PR apps now, which inadvertently gave out every single AINP applicants' email. Oops, bet someones job was on the line this morning
Old Dec 15th 2011, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by snowcandy
Did you get the email last night from PNP office re Sydney taking PR apps now, which inadvertently gave out every single AINP applicants' email. Oops, bet someones job was on the line this morning
Yeah, what a goon!