Documents returned but no note?

Old Apr 28th 2009, 8:50 am
Just Joined

wongnumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents returned but no note?

Hi,

I am applying for permanent residency through common law partner sponsorship route. I am British and my partner is Canadian. Things seem to be going as expected apart from last week my documents (photographs, cards etc) were returned to me but with no letter.

I wasn't asked for further details nor was I told that was all they require? Does this sound normal?

Any thoughts on similar situations would be greatly appreciated.

For background we sent in documents to Missas on January 28th and case was referred to the U.K on March 4th.
Old Apr 28th 2009, 9:03 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents returned but no note?

Hi

Originally Posted by wongnumber
Hi,

I am applying for permanent residency through common law partner sponsorship route. I am British and my partner is Canadian. Things seem to be going as expected apart from last week my documents (photographs, cards etc) were returned to me but with no letter.

I wasn't asked for further details nor was I told that was all they require? Does this sound normal?

Any thoughts on similar situations would be greatly appreciated.

For background we sent in documents to Missas on January 28th and case was referred to the U.K on March 4th.
Yes, normal they don't need the proof anymore so they returned it.

PMM
Old Apr 29th 2009, 6:20 am
Just Joined

wongnumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Documents returned but no note?

Thanks for the reassurance - I appreciate it