Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Documents not checked after citizenship test at Edmonton

Documents not checked after citizenship test at Edmonton

Old Feb 13th 2020, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Elnino05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Documents not checked after citizenship test at Edmonton

Hello Everyone.

I just wrote my citizenship test at IRCC Edmonton to which I passed 20/20. Even though at the beginning out passport were verified and the invite letter. After the test, identification was checked and the officer just said congratulations you have passed this stage. The next stage would be to invite you for an oat ceremony.
I had no interview and no document were verified. Is this right? Am I to be worried? I have just travelled out of Canada.

Also, any idea how long before ecas is updated about decision made?
i appreciate any response.

Thank you

Old Feb 14th 2020, 12:14 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documents not checked after citizenship test at Edmonton

Originally Posted by Elnino05

Also, any idea how long before ecas is updated about decision made?
My ECAS was changed to DM within 24 hours of sitting the test. I had a letter with my oath date a week later and then the ceremony was 4 weeks after the test

Old Mar 3rd 2020, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Elnino05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
My ECAS was changed to DM within 24 hours of sitting the test. I had a letter with my oath date a week later and then the ceremony was 4 weeks after the test
where did you take your test?
Old Mar 3rd 2020, 9:47 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elnino05
where did you take your test?
july last year