Documentations

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 11:16 am
BE Enthusiast

London-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond reputeLondon-England-Lads has a reputation beyond repute
Default Documentations

Hello and good evening one and all - or good morning if u r in the UK.

I was wondering about the documentation situation, can you send photocopies of all your personal paperwork, as I am worried about losing it.

I know the police check they need the original and the medical information is sent onto them.

I mean personal bank statements , utility bills, legal documents, cards?

Cheers

Rob
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Documentations

We're going to send photocopies unless they specify orginals such as Police Certs.

We're taking the approach that if they want the orginals to back-up the photoscopies they will ask you to send them in.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

nomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant futurenomadBC has a brilliant future

We took high quality colour scans of all such documents, or printed them directly from the web if available online. Of course, some documents have to be originals, but CIC pretty clearly states which ones (like birth certificates). Relationship evidence - we did all by scans and printouts.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant futureThunderchicken has a brilliant future

Hi there,

I asked the same question as you a while back. Have a peep at the document checklist for both the sponsor and the person being sponsored and it will say whether you need to provide the originals, simple photcopies or notarised copies. We're applying for family class outside Canada and these are the lists we're going by:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5491E.PDF

Mandi.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute

The only original documents I sent were the police certificates and the degree transcript. Everything else I photocopied.