Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Document Request Letter - First Phase

Document Request Letter - First Phase

Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:07 pm
Just Joined

milliemum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Document Request Letter - First Phase

Hi

Just a quick question. I would like to know if CIC London send an email out to confirm that they have sent out the document request letter. The reason that I am asking is that our local post is a bit haphazard.

thanks very much.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 8:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Document Request Letter - First Phase

Originally Posted by milliemum
Hi

Just a quick question. I would like to know if CIC London send an email out to confirm that they have sent out the document request letter. The reason that I am asking is that our local post is a bit haphazard.

thanks very much.
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

It's usually an email (no letter) so make sure you add the CIC email address to your safe senders list to avoid it going in your junk mail.

Of course, this is assuming that you put your email address on your application form and that you are talking about a recent Skilled Worker application?
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 9:03 pm
Just Joined

milliemum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Document Request Letter - First Phase

Hi

Thanks for the reply. We got our aor letter in March 2008, does this make a difference to whether it's an email or a letter?

Thank-you.