Document Preparation

Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Document Preparation

Documents required for 90 day letter for simplified skilled worker pre Feb 08.

If there is a wiki article that outlines this, or a recent thread that answers the question, then someone please redirect me.

1.I asked for a National Insurance update of employment records. Is this
sufficient for the ten years of employments records or I do need all my P60s.

2.Also, I took a year and half out of work to write a novel, self funded, this just shows as a blank...could this present a problem.

3. Given my application was filed in Feb 07, I'd say my 90 day letter is probably 1-3 months away...is there anything else I can get together to speed things up before it arrives?

Thanks in advance...and like many others, just want to say this forum is an amazing resource!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

mayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud ofmayersanna has much to be proud of
Default Re: Document Preparation

Hi TheBear
These are the forms we were asked to download from CIC on our 90 day letter.
IMM0008_1
IMM0008egew
IMM0008_3
IMM5406e

The letter tells you what to download and from where but if you put
the above into the search thingy on CIC it should find them.
Also there is a checklist and a guide. E37023 and EG7.

We just used P60s, as for the gap just add a note telling them that you spent time writing a novel. Just don't leave any gaps. I put down a period of unemployment simply as job hunting, as that was what I did.

HTH
Old Feb 19th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

You could also send off for your educational transcripts or get letters of reference from old employees stating the things mentioned in the relevant application guide.
Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much!
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

Bear, Hi

I would not leave any blanks, try to put down something which covers the period which you wrote the novel. I would also send in a cover letter to describe this and include any correspondance with the publisher and maybe a copy (signed) of the book ?

I did write off to the Inland Revenue regarding copy of what employers contributions I had, but haven't heard anything. I don't think it is a problem for me as I have references from the last 20 years.

Hope all goes well

JET