Docs required, experts please??

Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Docs required, experts please??

For an application for criminal rehabilitation I need to submit copies of the statute of law under which I was convicted of Drink driving. I have found copies of the UK statute, and the equivelent Canadian statute, on UK and Canadian government websites respectively. Is it sufficient to copy and paste all the text of these statutes into a word document with the URL's included? or do I need certified copies from government offices.

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Docs required, experts please??

Originally Posted by Jameso
For an application for criminal rehabilitation I need to submit copies of the statute of law under which I was convicted of Drink driving. I have found copies of the UK statute, and the equivelent Canadian statute, on UK and Canadian government websites respectively. Is it sufficient to copy and paste all the text of these statutes into a word document with the URL's included? or do I need certified copies from government offices.

Thanks in advance
for Mr Miller or Mr Humphries

Thanks again
Old Nov 5th 2004, 6:23 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Docs required, experts please??

It would be better to simply make printouts from websites and have links repeated in cover letter instead of using copy and paste function.

Originally Posted by Jameso

Thanks in advance