Docs requested after IA

Old Jun 4th 2004, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

houstonian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Docs requested after IA

Mr. Miller/PMM/Humphries:

I just got my initial assessment from Buffalo for skilled worker category. No interview is required, however they asked the followings (quoted AS IS):

[begin quote]
- Proof of current employment in the form of W2 or T4 Income Statements and pay stubs
- Current statement of funds already in Canada or available to be transferred to Canada, i.e., letter(s) from your financial institution (bank) confirming the type(s) and current balance(s) of the account(s) you hold. Include bank statements from Canadian banks if applicable.
[end quote]

Note: the officer circle the W2.

My questions.

1. Regarding W2:
- Since I have been working for over 3 years with my current employer, do I have to send all of my W2's from my current company? or just my latest W2?
- Do I have to send my spouse W2's as well?

2. Regarding "current statement of funds":
- Are ORIGINAL US Bank Statements and Brokerage Accounts sufficient? Do I need to ask the bank to write a formal letter attention to Buffalo?

3. Should I write a cover letter when sending these documents to Buffalo RPC? What's the proper way to submit the documents to the RPC.

Experts pls advise. Thanks in advance!

Houstonian
Old Jun 4th 2004, 7:50 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Docs requested after IA

1. You need to submit T4 and/or W2 covering the time between application and now, assuming that you already submitted proof of emloyment up to application date in the original package.

2. Current bank statement from US bank should be sufficient. But statement from brokerage accounts will be accepted only if showing available (and freely accessible) cash.

Originally posted by houstonian

I just got my initial assessment from Buffalo for skilled worker category. No interview is required, however they asked the followings (quoted AS IS):

[begin quote]
- Proof of current employment in the form of W2 or T4 Income Statements and pay stubs
- Current statement of funds already in Canada or available to be transferred to Canada, i.e., letter(s) from your financial institution (bank) confirming the type(s) and current balance(s) of the account(s) you hold. Include bank statements from Canadian banks if applicable.
[end quote]

My questions.

1. Regarding W2:
- Since I have been working for over 3 years with my current employer, do I have to send all of my W2's from my current company? or just my latest W2?

- Are ORIGINAL US Bank Statements and Brokerage Accounts sufficient? Do I need to ask the bank to write a formal letter attention to Buffalo?

3. Should I write a cover letter when sending these documents to Buffalo RPC? What's the proper way to submit the documents to the RPC.

Houstonian
Old Jun 4th 2004, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

immigration4ama is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi houstonian

Can you pls post ur time line.
So taht we can know , what date that Buffalo is working with.

Thanks
Ravi

Originally posted by houstonian

[begin quote]
[end quote]

My questions.

1. Regarding W2:

Houstonian
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:05 am
Forum Regular

spas is an unknown quantity at this point

Buffalo is assesing aplications sent in September 03

Originally posted by immigration4ama
Hi houstonian

Thanks
Ravi
Old Jun 5th 2004, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

houstonian is an unknown quantity at this point

AOR Sept 16 03
IA May 20 04

Docs in 90 days and medical in 60 days. No interview required.

Originally posted by immigration4ama
Hi houstonian

Thanks
Ravi