which docs to notarize

Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:53 am
Forum Regular

wizaird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default which docs to notarize

Hi folks Just a quickie , we are ready to get the documents notarized, however i am confused as to which ones need doing ,

IS IT ?

all Qualifications , Employer references , PAYE tax P60 slips , ( proof of income ) House Valuation as we have put ours on the market and will be using money made from sale ,as proof of funds.

in other words , which is necessary .as the notary is supposedly charging £ 5 per document .

cheers Folks

Dave
Old Jan 25th 2005, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

shriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really niceshriver9 is just really nice
Default Re: which docs to notarize

Originally Posted by wizaird
Hi folks Just a quickie , we are ready to get the documents notarized, however i am confused as to which ones need doing ,

IS IT ?

all Qualifications , Employer references , PAYE tax P60 slips , ( proof of income ) House Valuation as we have put ours on the market and will be using money made from sale ,as proof of funds.

in other words , which is necessary .as the notary is supposedly charging £ 5 per document .

cheers Folks

Dave
All important documents have to be notarised. Include birth certs and relevant pages of passports, of all family members and employment contracts or appointment letters. Perhaps a bank officer can certify these documents - check the archives. I am in SE Asia, and we used a commissioner of oaths.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: which docs to notarize

Shop around. I did. Got everything done for 80 quid - the notary took about an hour to do it. I stayed there and helped him. Couldn't believe how easy it was, having read the horror stories on the forum.Look in the yellow pages.There are 4 notaries where I live (Nottingham), not to be confused with solicitors. I know there are a lot of people out there who went to their solicitors, but I decided not to leave anything to chance. My guy was great and gave me some really useful advice.If anyone wants his name, give me a call.