Wikiposts

docs for CSQ

Old Jan 23rd 2014, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

Peeps75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default docs for CSQ

We are applying for a PR visa with the skilled worker programme in Quebec, we are using an immigration company and we are collating documents for the CSQ permit. the company are asking for all the paper work but from what i read on the CIC web site it isn't very clear as to what is required for a CSQ application any one have the definate answer as we would like to have it moving. we have almost gathered all the docs that are required from start to finish. thanks
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 8:43 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: docs for CSQ

Originally Posted by Peeps75
from what i read on the CIC web site it isn't very clear as to what is required for a CSQ application any one have the definate answer as we would like to have it moving.
You won't find the answer on the CIC website, as you won't be applying to them, you'll be applying to the Quebec government. I think this is what you need though - http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.q...dcs-en-dyn.pdf

But if you're using an immigration consultant then they should send you a checklist and tell you exactly what is required, so it would be best to ask them in case they have additional docs they need you to send.

HTH.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 8:59 pm
Just Joined

thats the site i went on , but there is no exact list of docs required, ill keep looking. If it was to say BC then there is a straight application to CIC and its all there plain as day.thanks for your reply
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 9:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

thats the site i went on , but there is no exact list of docs required, ill keep looking. If it was to say BC then there is a straight application to CIC and its all there plain as day.thanks for your reply
The list is all there on the document I gave you - it lists all of the forms, plus all of the supporting docs.
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 9:04 pm
Just Joined

so sorry you are right, ill go and put the Dunce hat on lol thanks so much
Old Jan 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

so sorry you are right, ill go and put the Dunce hat on lol thanks so much