Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

do we bring our children to citizenship test?

do we bring our children to citizenship test?

Old Jul 3rd 2015, 4:16 pm
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default do we bring our children to citizenship test?

My husband and I received our request to sit our citizenship test on July 17th 2015 in Calgary..the letter also started that if we pass we will be sworn in with our oath on the same day.

My question is:
Will we need to bring our children (assuming we will pass) to be sworn in with us on this day too?

Thanks
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 4:22 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: do we bring our children to citizenship test?

Hi

Originally Posted by murrin
My husband and I received our request to sit our citizenship test on July 17th 2015 in Calgary..the letter also started that if we pass we will be sworn in with our oath on the same day.

My question is:
Will we need to bring our children (assuming we will pass) to be sworn in with us on this day too?

Thanks

1. How old are the children? They won't be allowed into the test room, and if they are younger you are going to have to make some sort of arrangement for their care during the test. Children 14 and over have to attend the oath ceremony.
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 11:41 pm
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice
Default Re: do we bring our children to citizenship test?

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

1. How old are the children? They won't be allowed into the test room, and if they are younger you are going to have to make some sort of arrangement for their care during the test. Children 14 and over have to attend the oath ceremony.
Thankyou.
.my children are all under 12yrs..I will leave them at home