Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

DO UK UNI TRANSCRIPTS NEED TO BE INSEALED ENVELOPE?

DO UK UNI TRANSCRIPTS NEED TO BE INSEALED ENVELOPE?

Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

rossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura aboutrossi1 has a spectacular aura about
Default DO UK UNI TRANSCRIPTS NEED TO BE INSEALED ENVELOPE?

Do we need to send in my UK university transcripts in the original sealed enevelope?

I have the original transcripts but not the sealed enevelope?

Thanks
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

atandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DO UK UNI TRANSCRIPTS NEED TO BE INSEALED ENVELOPE?

Originally Posted by rossi1
Do we need to send in my UK university transcripts in the original sealed enevelope?

I have the original transcripts but not the sealed enevelope?

Thanks
I accidentally opened mine, and asked for my uni to send another free of charge, which they were happy to do so
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:38 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

i think it depends on where you are applying through. I sent opened copies to London, they may even have been notarised copies but I am not sure about this.
Someone else on here applying through Sydney has said that they need to send sealed envelope transcripts
Old Sep 17th 2008, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fledermaus
i think it depends on where you are applying through. I sent opened copies to London, they may even have been notarised copies but I am not sure about this.
Someone else on here applying through Sydney has said that they need to send sealed envelope transcripts
I sent mine to London unsealed and unnotorised. That did not bother them one bit.