Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Do London Email or post med requests???

Wikiposts

Do London Email or post med requests???

Old Jul 2nd 2009, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

oakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to alloakefam is a name known to all
Default Do London Email or post med requests???

Hi all

We were just wondering if London CIC, send the medical requests by email or post??

We had an email saying that they have sent us a letter on 26th June, and we are hoping that it is our medical requests???

Can anyone let me know their experiences on this please....

I will be hanging around near the post box for the next week like a stalker...the poor mail guy lol

Thanks
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:02 am
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Do London Email or post med requests???

Originally Posted by oakefam
Hi all

We were just wondering if London CIC, send the medical requests by email or post??

We had an email saying that they have sent us a letter on 26th June, and we are hoping that it is our medical requests???

Can anyone let me know their experiences on this please....

I will be hanging around near the post box for the next week like a stalker...the poor mail guy lol

Thanks
Hi there,
We just received our medical requests from London and they were posted.

Hope you get them soon,
Sinead
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice
Default Re: Do London Email or post med requests???

They will be posted. Unlike just about every other part of the process, this one can't be done just by email as they send a form with your photograph on that has to given to the DMP.

One thing to bear in mind, in my experience, and I'm not along in this, they've emailed me in the past to say something has been posted and well, it never turned up. When they do actually send things they can take a long time to arrive (and yes, that is just within the UK).

Good luck!