Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:23 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DO BRITISH CITIZEN REALLY NEED PR TO STAY IN CANADA

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york
What do people say about you?
Generally, they shout out "Nice buns". Or so I heard.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:24 pm
Account Closed

trevorandjo york is an unknown quantity at this point

But, how did she get that new car? perhaps you should report her to the police....she wouldn't know that you reported her...
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by trevorandjo york
What about the lady you see going to school with her kids, she doesn't work, she has a new car, wonder how she paid for it, growing dope? selling her body through the night, will you please get a grip. It is not your life. Leave them alone.
So what happened to your self-imposed 7 days ban then? Better that than posting seemingly just to stir things up and cause an argument.

Could I remind everybody of rule no. 1 please? Cut out the sniping and let's get this thread back on track for the sake of the OP, thanks.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:26 pm
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
So what happened to your self-imposed 7 days ban then? Better that than posting seemingly just to stir things up and cause an argument.

Could I remind everybody of rule no. 1 please? Cut out the sniping and let's get this thread back on track for the sake of the OP, thanks.
Ok Oompa but she/he started it!!!

I know. I am 5. I know.

Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Love it Love it! We said that at the same time.

Last edited by trevorandjo york; Oct 7th 2011 at 7:30 pm.

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahahah
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by christmasoompa

I am taking it in twenty minute slots.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:51 pm
Account Closed

Me first, then Jo, then me, then Jo...
Old Oct 7th 2011, 7:59 pm
Heading to toronto or cal

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

The reason why I asked this question was just that I want to know how things are done with regards to brits visiting Canada and is not intended to intrude into people's live. I dont intends calling border services for any body, just want to see if the couple can succeed with their plan. Any way, I wish them well and I will post updates from time to time.

thanks
Old Oct 7th 2011, 8:14 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joycejimi
The reason why I asked this question was just that I want to know how things are done with regards to brits visiting Canada and is not intended to intrude into people's live. I dont intends calling border services for any body, just want to see if the couple can succeed with their plan. Any way, I wish them well and I will post updates from time to time.

thanks
Hmm. If you think they are doing something they shouldn't be - ie flaunting the immigration rules, that the rest of us abide by - why would wish them success with this plan?
Old Oct 7th 2011, 8:28 pm
Heading to toronto or cal

joycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to alljoycejimi is a name known to all

Hmm. If you think they are doing something they shouldn't be - ie flaunting the immigration rules, that the rest of us abide by - why would wish them success with this plan?
Sometimes, the best thing to do is just allow people to make a fool of themselves. I am not happy that they are trying to bend the rules because it took me almost 5years to get my pr. But when people think they are smart and would not listen no matter what you say, then it is left for them to find out the hard way. I asked the question because when they rented a house I thought maybe I have not informed them correctly. To them, I have become the devil that is wanting them to fail, hence I have no choice than to wish them well. Since I know from the forum that it can not be done, then I just have to sit back and watch what happens.
Old Oct 7th 2011, 11:52 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Bell here_ yup had to show immig docs to Vsb and Bsb.

Trevonwhateva _ so if your child, mother, other half _ choose the appropriate one, needed treatment or a school place, BUT couldn't get it cos some illegal had itn that would be ok with you?
Old Oct 8th 2011, 12:24 am

Originally Posted by joycejimi
Sometimes, the best thing to do is just allow people to make a fool of themselves. I am not happy that they are trying to bend the rules because it took me almost 5years to get my pr. But when people think they are smart and would not listen no matter what you say, then it is left for them to find out the hard way. I asked the question because when they rented a house I thought maybe I have not informed them correctly. To them, I have become the devil that is wanting them to fail, hence I have no choice than to wish them well. Since I know from the forum that it can not be done, then I just have to sit back and watch what happens.
Well, Surrey SB was pretty clear. No work permit, no free schooling. I'll be interested to hear how they get around that one.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 12:28 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwilass
Well, Surrey SB was pretty clear. No work permit, no free schooling. I'll be interested to hear how they get around that one.
They may be in for a few surprises!

Unless they have some sort of permit, its not a very sensible move when you have children to consider.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...ts/workers.asp

Last edited by Aviator; Oct 8th 2011 at 12:35 am.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 12:56 am

I know, right? crazy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.