DMP Toronto

Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:34 am
Forum Regular

saz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DMP Toronto

Hi, I need to get my medical done in the next step in my spousal sponsorship application and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for DMPs in Toronto. I already have the list from the CIC website but thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations. Ideally I'd like somewhere I can get it all done in one place so no trips to the hospital for x-rays etc. Any advice on cost as well would be good. Thanks!
Old Mar 11th 2011, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

lucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud oflucieg has much to be proud of
Default Re: DMP Toronto

Originally Posted by saz1983
Hi, I need to get my medical done in the next step in my spousal sponsorship application and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for DMPs in Toronto. I already have the list from the CIC website but thought I'd see if anyone had any recommendations. Ideally I'd like somewhere I can get it all done in one place so no trips to the hospital for x-rays etc. Any advice on cost as well would be good. Thanks!
I went to Dr Mascarenhas, everything is done in one place, I got an appointment really quickly and the cost was ok. I think it was around $160 but that was nearly 3 years ago now.

Dr Mascarenhas 200 St-Clair Avenue West, Suite101 - W,
416-960-1014
Old Mar 11th 2011, 3:01 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DMP Toronto

I went to this guy in downtown Toronto:

Anthony J. Pinto
360 College St,
Suite 203,
Ontario,
M5T 1S6
416-929-0615

It was fine, quick and efficient. Everything was carried out in the same medical complex. Costs were comparable with most other places, as far as I recall.