Old Oct 20th 2002, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
sussie's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2002
Location: england
Posts: 42
sussie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default disabilities

will having a disabled child affect the medical boards decision for myself and children gaining access into canada?

if i was to set up a buisness over there what would i need to have? how long would it take to get it up and running?

and if u go into canada under the rule of living as comon law how do u get ur visa exstended?

At the moment it seems r best option is to stay in our own countries and apply for the out side sponsorship but that means we have to be apart for this whole process.

when do you start to count ur yr of being together?

i hope someone is able to answer all these questions.....thanx again in advance
sussie is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.