Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

details of family members on form IMM 0008??

Wikiposts

details of family members on form IMM 0008??

Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Default details of family members on form IMM 0008??

on page 2 of application for PR IMM 0008 it says list family members.

who do i need to list on this? my husband is already a PR so he doesnt need to be on it. we have no children.
do i need to list my parents and brothers and sisters? what abut cousins?

or is it simply for dependants? i think it is, but best be sure.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:01 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: details of family members on form IMM 0008??

I'm sorry for being blunt here - but did you even read what it says in the first paragraph of page 2, in bold text?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 1:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Kittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud ofKittykerr has much to be proud of
Smile Re: details of family members on form IMM 0008??

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
I'm sorry for being blunt here - but did even you read what it says in the first paragraph of page 2?
yes i did, but as always you can interprate it in other ways. as some of the paragraphs of a similar nature just give an example of what's needed, not an exhaustive list. so it could mean dependants, AND other family members.

but thank you, your answer has obviously made it clear it simply means dependants.