destination Vancouver

Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

chazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura about
Default destination Vancouver

Hi all can anyone help with my query . under the BCPNP we got a letter in Dec07 asking us to go for our medicals and send the required police checks in.As i had to wait on checks coming from OZ we booked the Medicals for 4th Jan08 these i assume where then sent to CIC in London . How long is it before we get called for our visas assuming medicals are ok haven't heard from GP. It's just hard to know what to do ie putting house on market selling one of the cars arranging shipment Ta chaz
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: destination Vancouver

Originally Posted by chazcanning
How long is it before we get called for our visas assuming medicals are ok haven't heard from GP.
Couple of weeks to a couple of years, depending on how long the security check takes; typically a month or two for British people who've never hung out with the Mafia or terrorists.
Old Feb 7th 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of people under BC PNP have put their timelines on this thread. You can also have a look at my timeline in my signature below.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

chazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura aboutchazcanning has a spectacular aura about

Hi all just recieved letter from CIC in London today asking for our passports so that pr visas can be issued . What a way to start your weekend regards chaz
Old Feb 8th 2008, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

live to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond reputelive to ski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chazcanning

Hi all just recieved letter from CIC in London today asking for our passports so that pr visas can be issued . What a way to start your weekend regards chaz
Cool