desperately need help

Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:33 am
Just Joined

Josef is an unknown quantity at this point
Default desperately need help

Can anyone suggest where and how can we get a passport picture for a 1 month old child for sponsorship application? There are so many requirements regarding this photo which are ridiculous. Also in the application they ask what languages she speaks. She doesn't speak any yet. If I say not applicable they can assume that she is handicapped. Sorry for so naive questions but I just don't want to get my application back (since it is not completed properly). :scared:
Thank you in advance.
Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:39 am
Slightly Canadian

Atlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond reputeAtlantic Xpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: desperately need help

Originally Posted by Josef
Can anyone suggest where and how can we get a passport picture for a 1 month old child for sponsorship application? There are so many requirements regarding this photo which are ridiculous. Also in the application they ask what languages she speaks. She doesn't speak any yet. If I say not applicable they can assume that she is handicapped. Sorry for so naive questions but I just don't want to get my application back (since it is not completed properly). :scared:
Thank you in advance.
You dont say which country you are in but I'dve thought a passport photo from a booth or photographer (assuming you are in the UK) is not difficult? As for what language she speaks then surely your own native language is the correct answer? I mean you presumably are going to teach her the language you speak? I know that she speaks nothing at present but probably better putting native language down then N/A?
Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:43 am
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Josef
Thank you in advance.
I did for my few weeks kid as well, Just follow the same format of photograph as mentioned for canadian immigrant visa and passport. I did put hand behind his neck and try your best picture by mutiple shots + not show your hand and both ears should be clear so no cap. for language if you your mention the age then there is no need of any language. that make sense.

aat
Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:50 am
Just Joined

Josef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aat147
I did for my few weeks kid as well, Just follow the same format of photograph as mentioned for canadian immigrant visa and passport. I did put hand behind his neck and try your best picture by mutiple shots + not show your hand and both ears should be clear so no cap. for language if you your mention the age then there is no need of any language. that make sense.

aat
thank you very much for your replies.

Joseph
Old Sep 29th 2005, 2:58 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aat147

aat
We had the same at the time of application. Led ours on the bed on his back (white sheet) and took the photo standing over him, did the trick!
Either that or hang them from a coat hanger in a photo booth