Delivered :)

Old Oct 5th 2010, 11:21 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Delivered :)

Checked courier tracking and federal forms have been delivered to London. Let phase 2 and the wait for med requests begin! This time I think I am going to try my hardest to forget and just enjoy the lead up to Christmas because judging by the wait for med requests right now, we're not expecting to hear anything back until the New Year.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:11 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Delivered :)

Originally Posted by engineer80
Checked courier tracking and federal forms have been delivered to London. Let phase 2 and the wait for med requests begin! This time I think I am going to try my hardest to forget and just enjoy the lead up to Christmas because judging by the wait for med requests right now, we're not expecting to hear anything back until the New Year.

put up your feet & get used to the wait

seriously - good to get another hurdle done

Bali
Old Oct 7th 2010, 1:41 am
Forum Regular

ascotbilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, I recall seeing your name right back at the start of your "journey" as I,m an Engineer myself. A good call on your attitude as living in limbo can kill the dream before its even started.

Also a Note to Bali .
I,m a few months behind you in my FSW App (old rules), halfway through the 120 day period and looking to get it away by the end of next week. A few queries.
1. Did you cover your employment history back to day one or just 10 years ?
2. I can't find the original info on the "38 jobs" how many years experience did you need to have ? I recall reading the info and having the time but curious to what the figures were.
Thanks & regards and best of luck to you both.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:27 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Thankyou and good luck to you both too!

Ascotbilly - I cannot believe how long this process is (even longer for those under the old system). It was definitely very naive of me to think we could decide to move to Canada, fill out a form and that would be it A friend of mine who moved from the USA to the UK warned me it could take even a few years to get the ball rolling and she was right. I wish you all the best and speedy processing!
Old Oct 7th 2010, 2:43 am
Forum Regular

ascotbilly is an unknown quantity at this point

I know and it's a LOng story for another time but I'm doing it for the 2nd time !! How long are you estimating for start to finish ?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:24 am
Done!

Originally Posted by ascotbilly
I know and it's a LOng story for another time but I'm doing it for the 2nd time !! How long are you estimating for start to finish ?
I am not sure to be honest. The shortest I've heard of is 7 months processing time from start to finish and the longest being around a year or so. I think PNP processing times tend to be considerably shorter than other streams. We anticipated 3 months to get our nomination but we received it after 7 weeks so I am going to be cautious and say, all going well, PPR by spring next year? That would make it 9-10 months from start to finish. I'm sorry your having to go through this process twice! I hope this time things work out for you
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:30 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ascotbilly
Well done, I recall seeing your name right back at the start of your "journey" as I,m an Engineer myself. A good call on your attitude as living in limbo can kill the dream before its even started.

Also a Note to Bali .
I,m a few months behind you in my FSW App (old rules), halfway through the 120 day period and looking to get it away by the end of next week. A few queries.
1. Did you cover your employment history back to day one or just 10 years ?
2. I can't find the original info on the "38 jobs" how many years experience did you need to have ? I recall reading the info and having the time but curious to what the figures were.
Thanks & regards and best of luck to you both.
Hello

My employment history was pretty straightforward as 13 yrs in the same employer with diff jobs. My total - 'what have you been doing since you were 18' listed summer jobs / temp jobs etc, but my work evidence with role titles and contracts was 13 yrs.

At the time of submitting my years experience was about 7, but it needed to be 1 yr continuous in the last 10 as far as I can recall.

good luck
Bali
Old Oct 9th 2010, 1:09 am
PR living in Vancouver

jobop will become famous soon enoughjobop will become famous soon enough

I have just hand delivered my full pack to London, I too am going to try and relax now, as like you said I certianly don't expect to hear anything about medicals this side of Christmas, but hopefully my AOR will come soon...

Old Oct 9th 2010, 5:28 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

We are right behind you E80 - just sending our request for additional info in, fingers crossed next Spring will find us having celebratory drinks on Halifax waterfront with all our dear NS buddies
Old Oct 9th 2010, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping everything crossed for you.
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

I am not sure to be honest. The shortest I've heard of is 7 months processing time from start to finish and the longest being around a year or so. I think PNP processing times tend to be considerably shorter than other streams. We anticipated 3 months to get our nomination but we received it after 7 weeks so I am going to be cautious and say, all going well, PPR by spring next year? That would make it 9-10 months from start to finish. I'm sorry your having to go through this process twice! I hope this time things work out for you
I can beat 7 months for the PNP. I posted my PR application mid December 2009 and had PR in my Passport mid April 2010 so only 4 months in total. This was Alberta PNP.

Tim
Old Oct 9th 2010, 10:32 am
Done!

Originally Posted by tim010
I can beat 7 months for the PNP. I posted my PR application mid December 2009 and had PR in my Passport mid April 2010 so only 4 months in total. This was Alberta PNP.

Tim
Wow, that was fast I am not sure what I'd do if we got our visa's that quickly, still have a house to sell I'm sure I'd be pretty excited aswell though.

Thank you so much for your kind wishes and support everyone.

Howefamily - You updated your signature!