Wikiposts

"Decision Made" - Wheeeeeee!

Old Sep 19th 2007, 9:58 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future
Default "Decision Made" - Wheeeeeee!

Finally.

E-Cas has changed to read Decision Made and they mailed the letter Sept. 14. Provided the horses don't get too tired, we might receive it this week.

Now where was that bottle of champagne??

whm
Old Sep 19th 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: "Decision Made" - Wheeeeeee!

Originally Posted by whm
Finally.

E-Cas has changed to read Decision Made and they mailed the letter Sept. 14. Provided the horses don't get too tired, we might receive it this week.

whm
i just have to shout it!!!!!

~*~*congratulations*~*~~*congratulations~*~*~*dear friend!!! i am sooooo happy for you both~~ been a long road huh!..but one well travelled.....
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whm
Finally.

whm
Good for you!!

best wishes,
Tina
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:25 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Well done

Lets get them horses galloping to your mail box

Gill
Old Sep 19th 2007, 8:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

cneldred will become famous soon enough

they must be sending it by pigeon post, our ppr took 2 working days from postage to receiving and Passports themself were with us the day after postage.

CONGRATS, enjoy the bubbly. Hope you feel better than i do today.

Chris
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations

Good luck with everything

Rosie
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and enjoy the champagne!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 3:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

just so you know..i am still doing ~*~~happy dance ~~happy dance~*~* for ya!!!!
Old Sep 20th 2007, 9:31 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cneldred
they must be sending it by pigeon post, our ppr took 2 working days from postage to receiving and Passports themself were with us the day after postage.

CONGRATS, enjoy the bubbly. Hope you feel better than i do today.

Chris
I love all you guys. Sorry to hear you're unwell, Chris. I just have to tell you that we are living pretty much at the end of the earth, so the mail does take awhile.

Richard's passport came yesterday from the BHC and the postman (Michael) was so excited he phoned us up to tell us it was here. ha ha. I think he thought it was the Immigration papers!

The whole town will be celebrating. Well...town might be a bit of a stretch...

Anyway, thanks to you all for the best wishes. I will report when we actually receive the papers (not today!), but it will be a bit anti-climactic.

And thanks, Maple Leaf, for all the vibes coming this way! It HAS been a long road but one well-travelled, indeed.

Cheers, and best of luck to the rest of you. It will happen eventually.

whm
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:00 am
whm
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: "Decision Made" - Wheeeeeee!

So...YAY! It actually happened. And as predicted, it was fairly anti-climactic. Here was I, expecting fancy Immigration papers or whatever and instead it was a little letter saying the decision is made (knew that) and the Sudbury CIC would be contacting us for the final decision.

Why can't they just say, "You're in!" and get it over with! What on earth could happen to put the brakes on this?

We don't really care. As far as we're concerned, the 14 month wait since applying and the 3 year wait since...well...everything, is O-V-E-R.

(Hey. How come that cute little drinking beer icon disappeared?)

I'll post our timeline in another message for people's edification.

Thanks again for all of the support through this process. To those of you who are beginning, it will eventually happen. Have faith.

Cheers

whm