Decision Made on PR application.

Old Aug 21st 2013, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

RobR273 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Decision Made on PR application.

Hi all.

I checked my e-cas last night. The good news was it had been updated to decision made.

I just have a couple of questions.

1- is this generally a good decision? Medical results have been receivered prior to this.

2- how long until they notify you Of the decison? What is the next step? PPR?

Thanks for your time.

Bob.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 12:41 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision Made on PR application.

Originally Posted by RobR273
Hi all.

I checked my e-cas last night. The good news was it had been updated to decision made.

I just have a couple of questions.

1- is this generally a good decision? Medical results have been receivered prior to this.

2- how long until they notify you Of the decison? What is the next step? PPR?

Thanks for your time.

Bob.
1) Generally yes. If they required further information or interviews they'd have asked.
2) You should receive a letter in the next week or two depending on where you live and how quick the mail is. If you're from the UK you won't need to send in your passport or anything. Simply take the letter you receive with you to Canada and give them to the guard at the border.
Old Aug 21st 2013, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply.

I've been living in Canada with my girlfriend through this whole process.

Will be eagerly checking the mail then.

Thanks.

Bob
Old Aug 21st 2013, 2:29 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

As orly said, 99% chance it's good news.

DO you want to be added to the spreadsheet? (linked in my signature)

It's useful to have more people in there!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 2:21 am
Just Joined

Hey.

Sure, put me down on the spreadsheet.

My info is as follows.

Common law sponsorship

Application Rec'd in Mississauga - feb 4th
Sponsorship approval - feb 25th
Medical results received (no date given)
Started processing - aug 13th
Decision made - aug 21st

Now playing the waiting game.

Thanks for your replys guys.

Bob.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 7:03 am
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

For the meds, did you submit them when you applied or were they requested later?
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 11:00 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
For the meds, did you submit them when you applied or were they requested later?
I submitted the meds when I applied.
It says on my ECAS that "med results have been received"
It said this since around April time on my ECAS.

You think this has any affect on the decision?

Thanks.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 12:38 pm
Concierge

I submitted the meds when I applied.
It says on my ECAS that "med results have been received"
It said this since around April time on my ECAS.

You think this has any affect on the decision?

Thanks.
Just checking - a few people have submitted medicals later, you did it correctly.

I've added you to the spreadsheet! Looks like things are starting to pick up again in London as most of the people I've added/updated recently are in the 6-7 month range... the late 2012 people are more like 8-9!!
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Awesome.

Thanks for the advice and reassurance.

Will update when I hear something hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers.

Bob.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 3:29 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome.

Thanks for the advice and reassurance.

Will update when I hear something hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers.

Bob.
I'm sure the decision will be positive, just don't hold your breath waiting for the letter. Ours took just short of 2 months too arrive, this isn't unusual.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

George1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to allGeorge1987 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by GC44
Ours took just short of 2 months too arrive, this isn't unusual.
IS this true? the worst thing about moving to a new country for me seems to be you cant be certain of a timeline, i don't know when to inform my work of my notice , when to sell up all my possession's, luckily my OH and I were lucky enough to unload the house quickly and my parents have been kind enough to let us live with them for the past four months (not as bad as it sounds as we all get on great , although some privacy would be nice and my OH cant get over the feeling of being a guest).

Oh well come what may!
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 11:15 am
Concierge

I don't think 2 months is an average processing time at all. Most people seem to have COPR in a week or two after having Decision Made... (in my case, my husband had COPR four days before ECAS chanced to Decision Made!)

Just keep an eye on the post and don't stress yourself out.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think 2 months is an average processing time at all. Most people seem to have COPR in a week or two after having Decision Made... (in my case, my husband had COPR four days before ECAS chanced to Decision Made!)

It may not be average but our friends in Winnipeg took OVER 2 months to get the decision in the post, plus check out my timeline below. If you get it faster then good luck, if not then don't be surprised.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 7:52 pm
The ride never ends

orly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond reputeorly has a reputation beyond repute

I also had the letter in my hand before eCAS updated to Decision Made.
Old Aug 23rd 2013, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

JAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant futureJAGUAR7 has a brilliant future

dont you get an e-mail first saying that youve got it.then it comes by post
i paid my final fees in june,and my decision made was last friday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.