Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Decision Made - no letter received

Decision Made - no letter received

Old Jul 29th 2011, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Fran0915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Decision Made - no letter received

Hi,

I've applied for an Outland Spousal sponsorship of my husband and according to Ecas, we had 'Decision Made' on July 6th and a letter was supposed to have been sent out. It's been over 3 weeks now and we still haven't received the letter.

Ecas now says that his PR application was received in London so i'm sure that everything's fine but I would like to see it in writing. Now that our application is in London, should we contact the embassy in London to ask for another sponsorship letter to be sent or do you think I need to contact CIC in Mississauga?

If we need to contact Mississauga, does anyone have an email address for that office as I'm not able to contact the call centre from here. If we need to contact the embassy in London, would someone be able to confirm if this would be the correct email address: [email protected].

Thanks for your help.
Old Jul 29th 2011, 6:56 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision Made - no letter received

Everything is indeed fine and you should relax. Three weeks is a short time in an overloaded processing system.