Decision made :) or :(?

Old Sep 30th 2013, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

mamtaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Decision made :) or :(?

So online it says Decision made, hopefully this will be approved.

Canadian experience class

Meds etc all done in the last month.

Will the confirmation come by mail or by email?

Fingers crossed
Old Sep 30th 2013, 1:11 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision made :) or :(?

Originally Posted by mamtaman
So online it says Decision made, hopefully this will be approved.

Canadian experience class

Meds etc all done in the last month.

Will the confirmation come by mail or by email?

Fingers crossed
They wouldn't have requested your passport if it wasn't positive.

Old Sep 30th 2013, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

*Happy dance
Old Sep 30th 2013, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

madscots will become famous soon enoughmadscots will become famous soon enough

We seem to be in exactly the same boat with the requests for new photos, copies of passport etc as you.
On ecas ours changed to decision made 2 weeks ago, we both hear soon.
Old Oct 16th 2013, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Just checking online now. It's been a couple of weeks now, and I had an email from them saying that they had received the photos and it was attached to my application. Hopefully I can go down to the border at the weekend.
Keep you all posted.
Old Oct 17th 2013, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Siouxie
They wouldn't have requested your passport if it wasn't positive.

Siouxie
dont mean to high jack can you tell me if there is a strike on at London CIC
my sons family class has not been completed yet almost a year all documents and fees paid now,Thanks
Old Oct 17th 2013, 7:51 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worriedmom
Siouxie
dont mean to high jack can you tell me if there is a strike on at London CIC
my sons family class has not been completed yet almost a year all documents and fees paid now,Thanks
I don't believe that London were on strike (perhaps a work to rule) but in any case, the strike ended several weeks ago.

I think perhaps that your son's delay has more to do with that it isn't a straightforward application and as such there were going to be delays on it.

Old Oct 17th 2013, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

worriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud ofworriedmom has much to be proud of

I don't believe that London were on strike (perhaps a work to rule) but in any case, the strike ended several weeks ago.

I think perhaps that your son's delay has more to do with that it isn't a straightforward application and as such there were going to be delays on it.

ok Siouxie I hear what your saying,,my son nevers does things the easy way!just hope it comes through after all the hassle tks
Old Oct 19th 2013, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

It's been 3 weeks now since 'decision made'

Can anyone share their timescale from when the 'decision made' to COPR came through in the mail?
Thanks
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:06 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Relax. It can take even several months and there is no telling why.
Old Oct 20th 2013, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Siouxie
Just was talking to my son on skpe he confirmired re London Visa office when he logged into Ecas last week it stated his application was held up due to walk outs/strikes ! Would this delay be due to backlog.Has anyone any info please who have had recent contact dealing with London.Family Class applications submitted Nov 2012
Thanks Again
Old Oct 20th 2013, 11:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by worriedmom
Siouxie
Just was talking to my son on skpe he confirmired re London Visa office when he logged into Ecas last week it stated his application was held up due to walk outs/strikes ! Would this delay be due to backlog.Has anyone any info please who have had recent contact dealing with London.Family Class applications submitted Nov 2012
Thanks Again
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ghlight=strike
Old Oct 24th 2013, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Just emailed them to see if they require anything else and that my address is correct. Hopefully will hear back shortly.
The wait at times is quite annoying considering a Decision Made had been made , what else would there be to do?
Anyways I will just have to play the waiting game
Old Oct 28th 2013, 6:54 am
Forum Regular

CoPR sent out in 24th October. Get in!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:10 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Good news and welcome in!!