DECISION MADE!

Old Jun 27th 2011, 12:46 pm
Just Joined

immi_CA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: DECISION MADE!

Hi Wayne,
I am in the same batch as yours as my dates of notification are exactly like yours for transfer of file, medicals received except my RPRF was encashed on 10th June. I too saw the "decision made" update on Sat and I have been restless ever since. Wish they would just write WHAT decision made! I wonder if we will get notification by post or by email...lol...Ive been staring at my inbox like a hawk too
Please do post when and how you get the letter and I'll do the same. I am in Pakistan and mail arrives in 2 weeks here!!! Hope its by email this week. All the best
Old Jun 27th 2011, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by immi_CA
Hi Wayne,
I am in the same batch as yours as my dates of notification are exactly like yours for transfer of file, medicals received except my RPRF was encashed on 10th June. I too saw the "decision made" update on Sat and I have been restless ever since. Wish they would just write WHAT decision made! I wonder if we will get notification by post or by email...lol...Ive been staring at my inbox like a hawk too
Please do post when and how you get the letter and I'll do the same. I am in Pakistan and mail arrives in 2 weeks here!!! Hope its by email this week. All the best

Hi - guess the decision may have been made later on Friday and missed the post, so the letter could have left London yesterday and could be with us tomorrow!

Although some people on here say PPR is by email, the only post-June-2010 London applicant I know of got theirs by snail mail.

Of course to Pakistan the snail mail will take longer - so it is indeed frustrating that ECAS doesn't say what decision has been made. At least "APPROVED" or "DENIED" would be more informative!

Anyway I will certainly keep you posted as soon as we hear something!

Wayne.
Old Jun 28th 2011, 12:51 pm
Just Joined

immi_CA is an unknown quantity at this point

Got PPR through email too.
See you in Canada
Old Jun 28th 2011, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by immi_CA
Got PPR through email too.
See you in Canada
Cool. Were your photo specs dated 11/9?

Pretty sure we need to take the exact specs they ask for in the PDF doc, although it is a bit weird that they are not the latest specs from CIC.

Thinking of taking both specs down with us - although somehow I doubt the people at security/front desk will be able to enlighten us as to which spec is right!!!

Wayne.