DECISION MADE!

Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default DECISION MADE!

Dear friends,
I am delighted to tell you that some time between 11pm last night and 10am this morning our status change to DECISION MADE!!! Saturday morning seems a strange time for ECAS to update, but we're not complaining! :

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

The main status and the detail both say decision made. No emails regarding PPR so we're going to wait for the postman this morning, otherwise I am guessing (hoping) we will get PPR next week?
Wayne.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 9:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all
Default Re: DECISION MADE!

Congratulations
Old Jun 25th 2011, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

cplifts is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Waggle
Dear friends,
I am delighted to tell you that some time between 11pm last night and 10am this morning our status change to DECISION MADE!!! Saturday morning seems a strange time for ECAS to update, but we're not complaining! :

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

The main status and the detail both say decision made. No emails regarding PPR so we're going to wait for the postman this morning, otherwise I am guessing (hoping) we will get PPR next week?
Wayne.
Congratulations
Old Jun 25th 2011, 1:13 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Waggle
Dear friends,

Wayne.
PPR is by e-mail so you should hopefully receive something next week - congrats!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
PPR is by e-mail so you should hopefully receive something next week - congrats!
Well the only other post-June-2010 we know of to get PPR got his by snail mail (scruffy hand-written envelope) so they're not always by email. We'll be checked email like a hawk, but I am more inclined to believe the PPR will be by snail mail, else we'd have probably had the email on Friday when they made the decision on our application.

Wayne.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 3:17 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good. Should receive PPR soon unless you still have not paid the ROLF.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

etjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant futureetjotoft has a brilliant future

Well Congratulations to you.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
Looks good. Should receive PPR soon unless you still have not paid the ROLF.
Hi thanks Jim.

CHC London had our RPRF on 16th May. When I checked with the bank last Friday (17th June) they had still not cashed it - but I don't think they cash it until they actually finalise the application.

Some people say they usually send PPR by email, however the only post-June-2010 applicant at CHC London we know of to get PPR got his by snail mail.

I guess it's possible they mailed it late Friday once they'd made the decision - so we may get it in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Do they wait for RPRF to clear before sending requests? The guy I am talking about above said he checked with his bank, and they had not cashed the draft, but 2 days later he had PPR - so I was guessing they would not wait for the funds to actually clear before sending PPR (since it is a bank draft it is guaranteed funds anyway).

Wayne.
Old Jun 25th 2011, 4:13 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Oooh fingers crossed for PPR quickly!
Old Jun 25th 2011, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Fabby news
Old Jun 26th 2011, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Wow Waggle, I cant believe how quickly you have spun through the system, but congratulations nonetheless
Old Jun 27th 2011, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by heading-west
Wow Waggle, I cant believe how quickly you have spun through the system, but congratulations nonetheless
Hi - thanks

Actually for July/August/Sep 2010 it's been the slowest for post June 2010 - since we had a 4 months wait at the start before CIO started doing our eligibility reviews and further waits at visa office whilst our files were transferred from CAIPS to GCMS (those from the end of September onwards I believe were added directly onto GCMS by CIO). We'll probably be about 11 months from application received to getting visa stamped in passports.

If you want to see fast, some February 2011 applicants at some visa offices now already have their visas! That's 4 months!

Whereas that's frustrating especially for those pre-June-2010 who have been patiently waiting, I guess it does demonstrate how quickly they are capable of issuing visas under this new system once this awful backlog has been cleared.

Wayne.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 8:59 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Wayne

Congrats on a positive result.
Old Jun 27th 2011, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats Waggle

Just wondering, when did you send your RPRF? did they acknowledge receipt? I ask because we got an email recently asking us to send it when I already have - about 3 weeks ago! I'm just wondering if it took yours a few weeks to be tallied up with your file? I see you said they have it on 16 May... but is that just from your own delivery reference rather than something from them?
Old Jun 27th 2011, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by izzi81
congrats Waggle

Just wondering, when did you send your RPRF? did they acknowledge receipt? I ask because we got an email recently asking us to send it when I already have - about 3 weeks ago! I'm just wondering if it took yours a few weeks to be tallied up with your file? I see you said they have it on 16 May... but is that just from your own delivery reference rather than something from them?
Hi. Because of delays getting police certificates over the Easter and associated bank holidays, coupled with a delay when the post office mislaid our package (only to find it never left the post office we mailed it from!) - our RPRF/PCCs etc didn't get to CHC London until 16th May.

They eventually acknowledged receipt of this only as a result of an earlier case-specific query when we thought the post office had lost our package and were advised by CHC telephone centre to send a case specific query.

We haven't had any kind of formal receipt and I think were it not for the post office error and our inquiry, we'd have heard nothing from medical requests until ECAS changing to decision made.

Our medical results got there 28th April - so no idea whether the chokepoint was the medicals or RPRF. However, our "Medical results have been received" line on ECAS hit last Monday (20th June) - so I reckon the medical services are stretched a bit at the moment, approving medicals not only for London but on behalf of many other visa offices as well.

So if you are to use our timeframe as an example, I'd say count 8 weeks from when your medical results were received by CHC London.

Wayne.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.