Decision made?

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Matt Lazenby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Decision made?

Hey everyone,

I've applied for spousal sponsorship PR (inland). I just noticed today on Ecas that it says "decision made" and that CIC will contact me.

The last update on Ecas was way back in March 2010 saying just saying that it's "in process". In December they sent me a letter saying I meet eligibility requirments and requested a criminal record check, which I could only send to them last month.

I'm kinda nervous right now. Does anyone have an idea how long it would take for them to contact me about the decision?

Any help much appreciated!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision made?

Hi Matt
There is nothing stopping you sending them a case specific e-mail and I would suggest you do so without delay. You need to know and letters do go astray. That way you will know soon
Good luck
Stef

Originally Posted by Matt Lazenby
Hey everyone,

I've applied for spousal sponsorship PR (inland). I just noticed today on Ecas that it says "decision made" and that CIC will contact me.

The last update on Ecas was way back in March 2010 saying just saying that it's "in process". In December they sent me a letter saying I meet eligibility requirments and requested a criminal record check, which I could only send to them last month.

I'm kinda nervous right now. Does anyone have an idea how long it would take for them to contact me about the decision?

Any help much appreciated!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Is there a way of sending an email? I didn't think there was, and I can't see any option to on their website.
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 2:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a way of sending an email? I didn't think there was, and I can't see any option to on their website.
Just search the forum for 'case specific email' and you'll find the email address in a previous thread.

But try not to worry too much, Ecas is screwed at the moment (see thread next to this one!).

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future

Hi Matt I also did inland application and on 1st March ECAS switched to Decision Made. I rcvd a letter from CIC Vancouver to call them approx 14 days after, Made an appointment same day and went thru landing interview. Now have CPR and await the card.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:34 am
Forum Regular

That's what I was hoping. But when I rang the call-centre today, a woman looked up my file and told me there was no update/news to report since I got 1st stage approval in December. This I find strange because Ecas has only recently been updated with "decision made" ... I last checked a few weeks back and it wasn't there.

Anyway, I'm not too worried if there have been problems recently with Ecas. I'll have a bash at finding this email address.

Thanks everyone!
Old Mar 24th 2011, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

well, I'm having a hard time finding out how to send a case-specific email. does anyone have a link? my application is inland if that helps?
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:17 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

well, I'm having a hard time finding out how to send a case-specific email. does anyone have a link? my application is inland if that helps?
No such animal for inland, your only contact is the call centre.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

I thought so! I guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2011, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

I thought so! I guess I'll just wait and see. Thanks
I would not worry about the fact that you can't send a case specific email - from my experience, they don't respond anyway.

Hope you hear something soon!