Decision made.....

Old Mar 6th 2011, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future
Default Decision made.....

Oh WOW ! Just checked my status and I've moved to decision made. A letter is in the post. Nervous ?? Just a little !

Inland Spousal application sent to Vegreville 15/4/10
In process 28/6/10
Decision made 1/3/10
Old Mar 6th 2011, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decision made.....

Originally Posted by badab1ng
Oh WOW ! Just checked my status and I've moved to decision made. A letter is in the post. Nervous ?? Just a little !

Inland Spousal application sent to Vegreville 15/4/10
In process 28/6/10
Decision made 1/3/10
Old Mar 7th 2011, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

badab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant futurebadab1ng has a brilliant future

Trying not to get too excited. This could be bad news also ?
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:43 am
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

More than likely good news. I doubt very much they would refuse without an interview . Hope you hear soon!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

YES ! All requirements met and need to present original documents to CIC Vancouver.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-gb; HTC Desire Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Excellent news. Congratulations!
Old Mar 8th 2011, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Mar 9th 2011, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Many congratulations!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

Attended landing interview in Vancouver yesterday, presented documents and answered straight forward questions, rcvd CoPR. PRC to arrive within 8 weeks.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

HSJones is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by badab1ng
Attended landing interview in Vancouver yesterday, presented documents and answered straight forward questions, rcvd CoPR. PRC to arrive within 8 weeks.
Congratulations badab1ng!

I have just checked my online status - and it too says 'Decision Made'! Woo hoo. Applied inland June 2010.

Just wondering is everyone called to a landing interview? What documents did you have to take along? and what did they ask you?

Also does this mean just Step 1 is complete? We are thinking of sending in a request for an open work permit, so I can work asap, but if i'll be getting my PRC in 2 months or so, is it worth spending the $75, considering the processing time is 39 days anyway?

Any advice greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Old Apr 11th 2011, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HSJones
Congratulations badab1ng!

I have just checked my online status - and it too says 'Decision Made'! Woo hoo. Applied inland June 2010.

Just wondering is everyone called to a landing interview? What documents did you have to take along? and what did they ask you?

Also does this mean just Step 1 is complete? We are thinking of sending in a request for an open work permit, so I can work asap, but if i'll be getting my PRC in 2 months or so, is it worth spending the $75, considering the processing time is 39 days anyway?

Any advice greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Hi HSJones, sounds like you're nearly there !

About 2 weeks after Decision Made status I rcvd a letter asking me to arrange for a landing interview. I phoned and they were happy to see me the same day. I had to get 2 new photos for my PR card and took my most of my paperwork, docs, passport etc with me to the interview. Plus I had to pay $490 fee before my interview at a local bank. The interview was straightforward, I had to acknowledge my identity, had I ever been refused entry to Canada, did I have a criminal record that sort of stuff. My passport was stamped I rcvd my COPR and was told PR card would arrive within 8 weeks. Can't answer your questions re work permit as I am not in that position, but you are very close to the end game now !

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.