Decision made :)

Old Nov 28th 2005, 3:50 am
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of
Talking Decision made :)

Checked my e-client today, and it says Decision Made.
Not bad, considering it's only a week since I got my PPR.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 4:27 am
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Decision made :)

Originally Posted by Wannabe
So that mean e-client do have delay and not updating on timely fashion in many cases so its useless to check it even once a week.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:09 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Get ready fo Canada mate!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 5:58 am

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

I'm doing my best! :-)
15 working days left, and right now I have no idea on how I'll get everything done before I leave. Oh well, it'll all work out.

Originally Posted by amancharan
Get ready fo Canada mate!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:01 am

Eclient is updated every Monday. Mine was updated today - I know for sure, since I checked it last Monday when I got the PPR, and it still said "In Process".

Originally Posted by aat147
So that mean e-client do have delay and not updating on timely fashion in many cases so its useless to check it even once a week.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Woodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond reputeWoodstock62 has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it has changed!

I am refusing to give into the evil that is e client! :scared:

Good Luck!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:47 am
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Woodstock62
Glad to hear it has changed!

I am refusing to give into the evil that is e client! :scared:

Good Luck!

Thanks Wannabe for info as I was not aware that eclient in updated every monday. So thats mean checking every day is meaning less as I seen on member saying he is checking it after every six hours LOL.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

bartM will become famous soon enough

A little late but congrats for your success and lycka till med det nya livet i Kanada!

Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:08 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Now the fun is over with e-client.

Old Nov 29th 2005, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

denmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nicedenmac37 is just really nice
Unhappy Re: Decision made :)

congrats and well done wannabe.I think there is no mail coming to Liverpool from London as we are still awaiting ppr meds done 8th sept (frustrating).Den
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Rachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant future

Hmmm,
Just checked mine and it still says "in progress". Our PPR came through towards the end of last week - looks like I can have the pleasure of using eclient for a bit longer after all!!

Does anyone know how long the passports should be valid for before we send them off?
Our daughter's passport expires in March 2007. We are going to land in March 2006, but will have to return to the Uk to sell our house etc. and might not be able to make a permanent move before her passport expires. Should I renew it before submitting it for the visa?
Old Dec 1st 2005, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

poeticjustice is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aat147
In my case it took 11 days to update my address on e-client.