The day has finally arrived

Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

CanadianDreams is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile The day has finally arrived

2 years, 4 months and 7 days later......

We finally got PR at 16.45 today.

I am over the moon but in total shock, and cannot get hold of my husband to tell him

We now have 45 days to send passports and photos!

Time to book that recce trip..wooo hoo
Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

oopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeoopsbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The day has finally arrived

Allow me to be the first ....congratulations!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 5:44 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news!!

I can't wait for that day
Old Mar 20th 2012, 6:02 pm
Forum Regular

shunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud ofshunter1977 has much to be proud of

Great news congratulations :-)
Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:01 pm

TheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond reputeTheThornes has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news!! Congratulations. I'm guessing there'll be some celebrating going on at your house tonight then!!

Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:06 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

congrats!!!! Be celebrating tonight I hope!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats! Very exciting in your household right now I imagine!
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Guys!!

Yep the bubbly has been popped and currently sipping!!

Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:34 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CanadianDreams

I am over the moon but in total shock, and cannot get hold of my husband to tell him

Great to see another one through! Congratulations and all the very best for the move.
Old Mar 20th 2012, 8:58 pm
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

I knew your lovely e-mails would work

Nice one!!

I'm having a drink with you here in Yorkshire x
Old Mar 20th 2012, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

how fantastic!!!!

i know you probably dont care now but how long is that in total???
Old Mar 20th 2012, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Arty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond reputeArty has a reputation beyond repute

Great news,well done

Arty & Co
Old Mar 21st 2012, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and all the very best for your future adventure and new life in Canada
Old Mar 21st 2012, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: The day has finally arrived

Excellent News you guys really happy for you both, Hopefully we not long behind you now !!!
Where are you looking to move to ? Were hoping to move to a little place called Pemberton Just north of Whistler in BC !
Old Mar 21st 2012, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bongobrad
Excellent News you guys really happy for you both, Hopefully we not long behind you now !!!
Where are you looking to move to ? Were hoping to move to a little place called Pemberton Just north of Whistler in BC !
Ohhh lovely...we would love to live that way, Squamish or Pemberton but out of our price range at the mo. We did have a drive round Pemberton when we wer last there...Nice!

We've been looking at the Greater Vancouver area and Langley looks nice, we have never been but will go on a recce in june and have a look around a few specific areas.

Hope you hear something soon....It's so bloody frustrating eh. It's really stressed me out the last couple of months!

Keeping fingers crossed for you

Anna