Date of Planned Return to Canada

Old Aug 2nd 2017, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

Craddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Date of Planned Return to Canada

Hi guys

I put this question to another forum but didn't get many responses so trying my luck here too!

I have been planning to put in the form and game plan letter that I will move back to Canada in March 2018. My hubby (PA) will be staying behind in the UK until his PR is approved and I will go to get settled at my mums in Canada, start working and start looking for accommodation for ourselves. The reason for this is the lease is up on our flat as of 1st March so naturally this is when it makes sense to go. He will go stay with his mum until his PR is approved then come to join me. I've had my family members write statements supporting this plan.

However, after reading some posts on this forum I've seen a few people comment to say that people have been rejected for saying they plan to move 6+ months in the future and that you should NOT give specific dates at all as this could cause your application to be refused.

How many of you would support this statement? Should I get my family to re-write the letters and just say we'll be moving once PR is approved? People have been reiterating not to use specific dates as they want people to be moving back asap and want evidence you've quit your job in your residing country. Why would you quit your job when you don't know when you will be granted PR?!

What are your thoughts?! Do I need to alter my plan letters to say we will be moving as soon as PR is granted?

Thanks so much!!