D-Day in 10 weeks

Old Dec 31st 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Larkfield, Kent, Landed Toronto July 09, perm move to Cambridge March 2010
moley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to all
Default D-Day in 10 weeks

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that hubby, myself and our cocker spaniel have only 10 weeks to go till we depart the UK, for Cambridge, Ontario.

5 weeks till removals come to take our stuff!

I can't wait but am still wee bit scared and nervous, even though I'm sure it's all going to be ok!!!

I will be re-training ex racehorses, and hubby is going to be working for the Canadian division of his UK company.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and wish the best of luck with your Canadian moves.

Take care xx

Ann-Marie & Bruce

In the meantime, we have our wedding anniversary 23rd Feb, and my 40th birthday 7 days before we fly! Cool eh!!

Last edited by moley39; Dec 31st 2009 at 6:59 pm. Reason: Smileys in wrong place! Doh!
Old Jan 1st 2010, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

Nibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to allNibbles2005 is a name known to all
Default Re: D-Day in 10 weeks

We move out in ten days to toronto on a TWP although our PR has now come through too. Know what you mean about the excited and nervous part but hopefully all will be ok for us both. Good luck and happy new year
Old Jan 1st 2010, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: Larkfield, Kent, Landed Toronto July 09, perm move to Cambridge March 2010
moley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to allmoley39 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nibbles2005
We move out in ten days to toronto on a TWP although our PR has now come through too. Know what you mean about the excited and nervous part but hopefully all will be ok for us both. Good luck and happy new year
Hi. We wish you the best of luck with your move, although I'm sure you won't need it! Best decision we all could have made, we thinks.

Happy New Year!!
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 9:21 am
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: D-Day in 10 weeks

Originally Posted by moley39
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that hubby, myself and our cocker spaniel have only 10 weeks to go till we depart the UK, for Cambridge, Ontario.

5 weeks till removals come to take our stuff!

I can't wait but am still wee bit scared and nervous, even though I'm sure it's all going to be ok!!!

I will be re-training ex racehorses, and hubby is going to be working for the Canadian division of his UK company.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year and wish the best of luck with your Canadian moves.

Take care xx

Ann-Marie & Bruce

In the meantime, we have our wedding anniversary 23rd Feb, and my 40th birthday 7 days before we fly! Cool eh!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope you have a fab anniversary, birthday and the move goes well Best of luck for your new life in CANADA
Old Jan 4th 2010, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Biiba
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope you have a fab anniversary, birthday and the move goes well Best of luck for your new life in CANADA
Thank you very much! We were going out in September last year but hubby's work has a bonus scheme to be paid end of November, which he would have lost! Large amount so def not to have missed. Sad part is having my older horse put down next week, and then my younger horse is going to my niece in Devon mid Feb.

Still the future lies in Ontario!

Ann-Marie, Bruce and Lillie Dog