Current TR to PR time

Old Feb 8th 2023, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

katehul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Current TR to PR time

Hello i am looking for real time processing info on TR to PR, there is conflicting info everywhere. We applied after 12 months employment Jan 11th 2022, we were picked from pool under CEC class and submitted further docs Dec 2022. Jan 31st they asked for additional copies of 2 docs which i sent the same day. We have passed medical and on IRCC says we don't need interview and they are reviewing eligibility and background check. How long from this point is it currently taking? We are trying to buy a property and now have the foreign buyers ban to contend with and have 6 months left on work permit. How easy is it to renew work permit during PR process and does this mean you cannot travel out of country during this time?

Tearing my hair out!!
Old Feb 9th 2023, 6:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Current TR to PR time

You’ve mentioned when you applied and when you submitted further docs, but when did you actually receive an ITA and/or send your full application?
Old Feb 27th 2023, 5:27 pm
Just Joined

katehul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Current TR to PR time

Hi we received invitation 24th November 2022 and submitted the police report etc Dec 27th 2022. We got an email on Friday that they needed bank statements and lease agreements in joint names to prove our Common Law status which i sent straight back.