CSA and Student Loans

Old Aug 29th 2003, 10:51 am
on the edge of sanity
Thread Starter
Enders's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2003
Location: Reading, UK
Posts: 10
Enders is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CSA and Student Loans

Hi all,

My fiancé and I are planning on starting the immigration process shortly. We
are both permanent UK citizens.

Q1: I pay the CSA (Child Support Agency) for my daughter; monthly through
direct debit. Will this cause any problems, or can I just sign a declaration
to say I still intend to pay if and when I leave the country.

Q2. My fiancé has just finished a teaching degree and has quite a hefty
student loan. Can we just sign a declaration ensuring the continuing
payments or will this debt have to be cleared before emigration can take
place, or is this normally an issue that would have to be resolved with the
student loan company.

We are planning on using a company called "Four Corners". Does anyone have
any good / bad experience of this company.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer.


Paul Endersby
Enders is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.